Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

looking to hit gold tonight in 3s

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alystra

11-12-2012

Anyone wanna do the push for gold we have a few hours to make it happen and its very doable.

Add me in game if you are interested or want me to join your team.

My elo sucks as I main support in solo Q, and so that makes it a tad hard to carry. But I do great in 3s, understand the meta, and can play a bunch of the best champs well.

Nzo

11-12-2012

I'm down if you find a 3rd. My last 3s team was at 1400 after 4 games until my boy's wife decided to have a baby then we went inactive ;(

Rumination

11-12-2012

Quote:
Alystra:
Anyone wanna do the push for gold we have a few hours to make it happen and its very doable.

Add me in game if you are interested or want me to join your team.

My elo sucks as I main support in solo Q, and so that makes it a tad hard to carry. But I do great in 3s, understand the meta, and can play a bunch of the best champs well.

I helped carry one team to gold a couple days ago, I'm willing to try another. I have two Gold teams and one Platinum team, all in 3v3. I added you in game, add me back if you want to play.