Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skin Idea for Sejuani: Sakajuani

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mythic style

11-12-2012

hey it is mythic style again with a skin idea this time

Me and a few of my friends were playing and we thought of what we thought was a cool skin idea for Sejuani called Sakajuani. She would have a Native American theme to her

HeadinPants

11-12-2012

That. Is. Too. Perfect. What would he mount be, though?

Emperor Crimzon

11-12-2012

Quote:
HeadinPants:
That. Is. Too. Perfect. What would he mount be, though?

Her mount could be a buffalo, that would be epic

BaronVonWaffle

11-12-2012

Love this idea...I already sing the slightly racist "Heya-hoya" native-american rythem in my head when I see her /dance.

Mythic style

11-13-2012

Quote:
Emperor Crimzon:
Her mount could be a buffalo, that would be epic

lol that is a perfect idea for her mount

Mythic style

11-13-2012

instead of a mace she could have a tomahawk

Mythic style

11-13-2012

you jnow what this could be a series of skins for multiple champs
teemo anyone

Ompha

Recruiter

11-13-2012

Oh cool idea! i was hoping to find a post for Sejuani !. I was playing her this past free week and oh man is she fun! But i was slightly disappointed that she has not had another skin released, she has been out for quite some time! (if i recall it was sometime around when riven was out maybe before maybe later im not sure but has been a while lol) I would LOVE if sej got a cool skin sometime in the near future!

Mythic style

11-13-2012

thx for the feedback

Ompha

Recruiter

11-23-2012

Howdy, i just wanted to let you know that i shared your idea in a post i made (all credit has your name on it and links to your post), my hope is that if i group up most of the sejuani skin ideas and had them in one post, we can keep bumped up, and get more awareness for her! I hope that you do not mind but if you do just let me know and i will remove it from the post. If you are alright with it check out the post! its a poll so be sure to vote for your skin and any others you like! http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2832429