How do you counter Katarina with Fizz?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bitsy

11-11-2012

Any guides, builds, tricks/tips?

Ruka Urushibara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

I've only played as the old kat vs fizz once, but I suppose I have an idea:

When she shunpo's to ult, you could use your E to not take any damage from it. Since the duration is even less now, you'll be able to stay up and not take as much damage from the ult. You're both melee last hitters with situational jumping gap closers, although kat sort of has more burst than you. If you wanna engage, do it after she burns her skills on creeps, and the like (try not to stay in longer than her new W's cooldown, I suppose).

Kaoelith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

fizz can only beat a kat if you can manage to stick to her after she engages, your w should do enough damage to win trades

Kyzrathnosh

11-12-2012

how she ult with fish on face and you on stick

fighting rabbit

11-14-2012

I wasnt aware that it was hard to beat kat with fizz. i find it pretty easy to say the least. hardest thing is she roams alot.

OriginalJack

11-14-2012

Yeah you should be able to beat her but it's not insta-win like some other lanes. If she tries to ult you then you should ult her yourself then E. Make sure you don't instantly double E so that you stay up as long as possible.

Hmm actually now that I think about it as long as you avoid having your E on CD when she has her ult up I think it should be a very winable lane because you can out burst her if she can't land her ult on you.