Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

If Xerath had a 30% faster cast animation speed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nanatsu

11-12-2012

He would be used more I bet and probably be seen more on the competitive front. This is the only thing about him that frustrates me to no end when playing him. All his movements are super exaggerated with slow sweeping arm movements. Thought this guy was pure energy shouldn't he be faster I know that they want it to look like he is casting then why couldn't they just make sparks fly from him every time he casts it would be fast, volatile, and look and feel more visually correct for him. When you can say lightning bolt faster then it takes for his Arcano Pulse to fire you know something is wrong. Fact: Flash of lightning is faster than sound ergo Xerath's lightning bolt should be faster than being able to say lightning bolt.

Averforge

11-12-2012

but...i love xerath just the way he is o.o

viledemon19

11-12-2012

the cast animation on his e is fine. Xerath is the kind of champ where you have to predict where people are going. it's like using gragas barrel.

gregorymarco

11-12-2012

If they changed his passive to give him 2/4/6/8/10/12/14/16/18/20/22/24/26/28/30% faster cast times when he has used two abilities in a row, and give him bonus magic pen every cast he hits, he'd be waay more viable. Btw, ow my hand... remind me to copy the numbers so I can repost that...