So I just broke up, and it never felt so good.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

11-12-2012

It was a horribly toxic relationship, I literally did everything right, holding up my end of the deal perfectly. It wasn't me, it was the other party! Constantly breaking things, getting things wrong....just failing at every turn. Fighting constantly, just a complete waste of time and effort....

Dish Network! I will not miss you, I will not regret throwing you out, my life is better without you! Your terrible customer service, your terrible hardware! 6 different DVR units in 2 years! Really?! For shame....how could you?

You see, the secret is, I have been cheating on you for awhile now. But not with one, I have been having a minajatwa! Yea! You heard me! Amazon Prime, Hulu, Netflix....they are good to me! They listen to me, they don't break on me, they know what I like. They aren't even high maintenance, like you are, they are frugal!

Dish Network, you snob, see your way out!

TheFieldMarshal

11-12-2012

I just got trolled 10/10

Exoctane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Tell me how you really feel...

But honestly, I stream everything because it's more convenient

MasterfulWizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

lol.. Dish network sucks. They are selfish, they don't have AMC