Trade me Victorious Janna if I get 1500 in S3! (please?)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nanoburd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

I main the support role in League of Legends, I understand I'm a minority.

In season 1 I finished with 1598 ELO mostly playing Janna support. Back in that time, I could ad carry out of low ELO with her and continue raising my ELO as support in higher ELO.

There there came a chain of nerfs to her in S2 around May, however I was still able to maintain mid-level ELO playing mostly Janna in the first half. Then they nerfed her even more (knock up time scales with channelling time and ultimate no slow + <knockback distance). Although I was able to play most other supports as well, the support role just didn't seem to have the same amount of impact on the game outcome as it did in the previous year.

When they announced this exclusive skin for Janna I knew I had to have it (for the moment frost queen Janna is the best, otherwise I go hextech when I lane with cork/ezreal and tempest with Vayne).

So for the first time I seriously tried to learn ADC and Jungling roles since those require similar skills as supports do in terms of targeting, positioning and map awareness with/without wards.

I suppose it was too little too late, because in comes the herd of casual players when season 2 rewards were announced and get trolled down to 900 ELO. After a month of playing I've been floating at around 1200. But I know I can get to 1500, because I've been there before!

So if there's someone out there that has Victorious Janna, but doesn't really play her and doesn't have the same attachment as I do to her, please offer to trade it to me (on the condition that I reach 1500 of course in S3).

I have played almost 300 games with Janna in Season 2 ranked. This doesn't even count Season 1 and pre-season 1!!!

Thanks for reading!

nanoburd.

I am also willing to part with Alien Invader Heimerdiner, other legacy skins and holiday skins + RP within reason. Just make an offer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Android Four View Post
You say you finished with 1598, wheres da badge!
This was on my profile before S2 was announced as my highest achieved ELO. Then riot reset it for the season 2. 1598 was the highest achieved ELO in S1 and mid S2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleJetskis View Post
I would be more than happy to give you Victorious Janna. I don't play Janna nor like the skin.
<3 I need 2000 upvotes or something like that. Should I draw a picture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP MÔster Yi View Post
shut up if you cant get gld then you = trash player
I think this is the type of player we don't want in the community right? As a support player, I spend a lot of effort in game to make sure you get your kills and come out alive in a gank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malza View Post
Make a 3s team and get gold with the small time you have left.
I probably should have done this, but I wanted to get it through dup/solo queue because that's what I normally play. I have friends that got their brother/friends to ELO raise them or play 3 vs 3 teams to get the skin. It just doesn't seem right....especially when I main support. Can't really support the same way in TT.

Nanoburd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Okay.....

Jessica Biel

11-12-2012

You say you finished with 1598, wheres da badge!

Fight Spice

11-12-2012

I'll trade you victorious janna for any of your skins

i hate it

AIways on Top

11-12-2012

Trade me nutcracko or something like that, and you'll get warhero janna.

Best Mayo NA

11-12-2012

I would be more than happy to give you Victorious Janna. I don't play Janna nor like the skin.

Malza

11-12-2012

Make a 3s team and get gold with the small time you have left.

iiiphongs2

11-12-2012

shut up if you cant get gld then you = trash player

Nanoburd

11-12-2012

Replied to some comments.

Clous

11-12-2012

As a support main, I feel obliged to help you out but I can almost guarantee you won't get the 2k upvotes