FeralPony and Roku Discuss Preseason Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Perfect Tt

11-13-2012

hm......

Aeondactle

11-13-2012

how long will it be shut down for?

MaximumJiuzz

11-13-2012

I wouldn't mind fortify for towers to be brought back in (with the splash damage from turrets) it created some really funny situations

whitero236

11-13-2012

It's great considering there will be new spells but I'm not sure if the other new stuff if it's going to be good for some champions or not

GrandeJugadas

11-13-2012

Nooooo! dont take out surge! Just a minor buff would be great. If you dont know when to use it, dont use it.

Skymute

11-13-2012

And the account transfer service? Will be out soon? Comon guys, perfect time to do it

Who is Sexy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeralPony View Post
Move or replace out-of-place masteries

[...] so we replaced it with a more appropriate mastery called Tower Shield that reduces incoming damage from turrets.
Really? Towers already do so little damage and ur indirectly nerfing them? I tower dive all day and it never feel like a risky decision

turulHAARP

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeralPony View Post
We're talking about the lifesteal and spellvamp masteries not runes. The runes are untouched as far as I know.
That's a real shame.Runes need to be changed too.The huge cost of some runes prevents this so called "diversity" what you guys tryin to reach.
Especially crit dmg runes and hybrid runes.Hell there are other type of runes which cost is just too much.
Could you look into this?

TisTheWay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

How about some love for those who love custom games? would love to see the ip timer removed and a steady ip gain for those of us who love aram, maybe give us 1 ip a minute and remove how much ip we can get in a day?

P.S. looking forward to these changes

FalkorsRaiders

11-13-2012

Can I still use Barrier if I am silenced? If I can't use it when silenced, soraka or leblanc could completely counter barrier play.