FeralPony and Roku Discuss Preseason Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jarvan Krislov

11-12-2012

I love the fact that barrier means Darius's ult will now go on Cool-down more often

Ghosthree3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeralPony View Post
Yes, we will be resetting everyone's mastery pages. Sorry
AHAHAHA no preset pages master race reporting in

PhoOniAzn

11-12-2012

can't wait for the new changes that will come out, can't wait to see what riot will do next

Wacco Blue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekohz View Post
agreed.

LET ME KEEP PLAYING AD TARIC AND STOP BANNING ME FOR "TROLL PICKING"
especially if i lock in first.
that just proves that other people dont want to play OUTSIDE OF A "META"
it bothers me that people cant come up with a counter intuitive strategy to win a game. its pathetic
yea Seriously... just BC Soraka Doesnt Jump in like Xin and TTS your HP to 0 doesnt mean she cant be used as an AP jungler....
so far the only games i lost with her as jungler were bc someone one my team dodged just as the loading screen comes up... as if tyhey did it too lat then they reconnect at 20 min feeding and spaming surrender
Her Qs are OP her Silence is OP and seriously... most of the time when im laning a different cham,p i really only B to restore mana so a soraka Roaming around with that E just sounds like OP Support for the whole team instead of just Bot.... and having a Sona Support on top of the Soraka Jungle... Seriously... you think Barrier is Gonna Stop Burst Damage... how about a Duo Burst Heal with her W+R then Sona's W ending it Off with a well timed Heal so that it doesnt Debuff the other heals........

oh **** our ADC just wasted her Barrier
Soraka R Sona W Soraka W Sona D/F (Heal)

just wish that W on Soraka had a shorter CD

Tesrac Livesbane

11-12-2012

Play Sivir or Nocturne, grab a Banshee Veil and take Barrier :P

DARKxALLxSEER

11-12-2012

[QUOTE=Roku;31318363]Hey summoners,

Im Roku, Game QA Analyst at Riot Games, and Im here today to fill you in on some of the upcoming summoner spell changes we have planned this preseason. Overall, we want to offer you more viable summoner spells, so that you have plenty of options to tailor your selections to suit your individual playstyle and strategic needs. We hope to accomplish this by equalizing power levels and solidifying unique roles for each spell choice.

NeSurge. Were creating an item with an effect like Promote since it makes sense wait then make one for surge plz just dont take it out when not hurting any one

Fivoss

11-12-2012

Barrier just does not belong anywhere else other than the Proving Grounds. An instant shield should not be available for every champ, for example, mids with high mobility like Gragas/Kass can just skip flash and grab barrier, using ignite to finish them off will be useless. Yes, cleanse does remove ignite but it offers no other protection like a shield would.

DARKxALLxSEER

11-12-2012

vile creature for some reason.[/QUOTE] ahahhahaha good one

ParkOnYou

11-12-2012

im having a LOLgasm

swallowedmarble

11-12-2012

would the heal spell still apply a debuff to reduce future heals?
if so i still wouldnt see how it would benefit support as much. it would be ok if you could nuke heal for a last minute hail marry save, but that would defeat the purpose of reducing its heal bait power. with the debuff it wouldnt be well to using it near the start of the fight nor mid. Honestly i think this change would make it completely useless. maybe if you made it heal more but have it to where it heals X amount over time?

just a thought...