FeralPony and Roku Discuss Preseason Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yenotguilty

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinDelMarr View Post
It's the new meta-game, obviously.
Makes good sense to me. Now I rebuild 19 rune pages.

Corran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

When you guys reset the mastery pages, can you reset the points but keep our page names?

Yenotguilty

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Eleven View Post
Barrier: because F* you, Karthus.
So Good.

Kawaii Hung

11-12-2012

seems legit XD

PeterisC00L

11-12-2012

any elo reset?

MedievalMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Here's my question: Why is the mastery for upgrading ghost in the offense tree? Movespeed is considered utility when buying runes and there is already movepseed increasing masteries on the utility tree.(also on the defense tree but only when above 70% health)

Pyhthia

11-12-2012

"Finally, well be removing both Promote and Surge. Were creating an item with an effect like Promote since it makes sense as a strategic option, and having it as a buy-in strategy means well be able to better balance the effect in relation to its gold cost. Surge is being removed because it isnt always clear when to use it or which champions benefit from it. In the end, Surge is a competing spell in a niche wed like Ignite to fill."

Hey Roku, I'm a a little devastated about the removal of Surge. As Tryn is one of my mains and I would be more inclined to use it to take down a turret (early game) when we had cleared the lane of enemy Champions, and save it for champs late game. (extra team gold early - snowballing the team). I feel like I would have to go back to the more generic pick and game play of flash ignite or exhaust ignite. Effecting my unique game play and personal commitment of picking Tryn.

Also last season with the removal of Fortify, to which I picked every game with an apc, It would almost ensure a kill when an adc tried to tank a tower. This severally effected my game play and my enjoyment of the game.

I guess what I'm getting at is, even if there are spells that aren't picked as much, but still get picked, why is there need to remove them if its going to reduce the enjoyment of the game in opposition to leaving them and not effecting people who don't pick them?

WesIey

11-12-2012

barrier? no thanks

Kraemer

11-12-2012

What are you doing about the fact that flash is required for just about everyone and its strangulation of the other summoner abilities?

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R

11-12-2012

Are there going to be any changes to the layout of Summoner's Rift?