FeralPony and Roku Discuss Preseason Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doctor Owl

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Npll02 View Post
Removing promote? I use promote all the time and as a summoner spell it is just fine. I couldn't careless for the other changes but removing promote? C'mon.
But making it an active for an item!
That way, your whole team will (maybe) be able to get it!

WhackedRak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Have you considered rebalancing a Garrison/ Season 1 Fortify Summoner Spell for Summoners Rift? A spell that assists in aggressive turret diving / getting dived is a dynamic I think would be pretty interesting while adding more to the game. I miss Fortify-Shen ults in Season 1.

Katarina PENTA

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrrationalNoob View Post
Unless there is counterplay among the trees. For example 1v1 a defensive build should probably beat an offensive tree build assuming same champion and all other factors equal.

Thus a defensive user can be better in lane and a offense tree user can be better at burst damage against squishes. Etc.

However, I agree the current trees do not add such a level of metagame and I hope new ones will.
the lifesteal and spellvamp are useless unless you have natural offense and defense (morde has a shield that costs health), OR you are constantly attacking(like in the jungle).

MTaur

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roku View Post
We’re creating an item with an effect like Promote
Her Majesty's Ceremonial Blade?

Strawberrycocoa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ploki122 View Post
and is Rohan you son and/or grandpa?
Real question is, does he have grandchildren named Zuko and Azula?

Ginga

11-12-2012

So....any plans on removing or revamping CLARITY?

Why should you purposefully put a noob trap into this game? Why not jsut remove it and put it on an item like Promote? Why not just outright remove it like Surge?

I was a newbie once at level 1-30, did I ever use Clarity? No. Why should anyone need Clarity? I got around fine without it at early levels!

KudogawaShinichi

11-12-2012

come on! i've asked politely to you admins to tell us about zed! and you ignore me?

Reikken

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
Revive is the Flash equivalent on Dominion. More or less everyone in high Elo runs it with the mastery.

Please tell us what you're doing to the spell and the mastery.
this
high elo Dominion = 10 revives
please help

BraumBackMountin

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeralPony View Post
Yes but no spoiler... yet
Cool, yet supports are wondering... since you nerfed the hell out of us with removing HoG... wtf are we supposed to do now? Kage's lucky pick? That work on like 2 people tops... avarice blade? Maybe a gp support.... or j4 support.. so... yeah.. how are you going to compensate such a huge nerf to supports?

Basically let me rephrase that as it was a rant. *Clears throat and restarts* With the removal of HoG, how will the new masteries ever compare to give us the necessary extra gold, while buying this new support item that has ghost wards like wriggles. It was especially essential to help squishy supports survive better. That means we have to spec more into defense tree, and maybe miss out on the utility masteries that were supposed to give us more gold

zSteam

11-12-2012

When the patches will be applied?