FeralPony and Roku Discuss Preseason Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crow˝

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

R.I.P HoG indeed

Voliboar

11-12-2012

Great!

One question: Why on earth would a champion other than supports would go deep into the Utility Tree since it's guaranteed that they will have a lot less defensive stats and offensive stats. Which are pretty much mandatory on any tank/bruiser/burst-mage/AD carry?

Diehero

11-12-2012

Noooo, my surge T_T

i ran surge on varus. to help kick on that passive.

Falrick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Noooooooooo my 3% lifesteal! I hate you AP carries! I blame you!!!

edit: First you take away my free crit, now this! Now how can I has win?

L3nggao

11-12-2012

I heard Teemo was being remove, is this true, and for spells is there going to be like 5+ more or just 1-3 more?

Kraemer

11-12-2012

Is there anything you guys are doing to make sure that Flash isn't a mandatory spell for a majority of the playerbase?

Miestr Spounk

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordian View Post
You said there wont be any new summoner spells then what is replacing Promote because I really like that spell
There's an item that acts as promote, as they said in the first post.

Jordian

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggy101 View Post
Um...
Barrier will be WAY too OP. Karthus ults and you're low? Barrier.
Annie unleash burst? Barrier.
Having a late-game trade?Barrier.
The barrier nerfs aren't gonna be enough. Just remove Barrier, it takes away the point of dodging and watching your health closely.
Please rethink your decision, Riot
Malphite ult? FLASH
morgana ult? FLASH
about to die? FLASH over wall

Not only summoner spell that seems op anyways its no different then what people tried to do with the old heal.

GrantLewis

11-12-2012

RIP to surge: sleep well, valiant prince. The spell that time (and designers) forgot.

Katarina PENTA

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeralPony View Post
This specifically has changed. You are correct Lifesteal didn't really belong in the offense tree. Lifesteal and Spellvamp are now bundled into the same mastery inside Utility. While it may not be popular among AD carry players to lose the LS from the offense tree, Utility as a whole has been made a more attractive choice for all character types.
Lol? lifesteal quints were only good on 1 champ. Warwick Jungle. You start W, and you can start boots and never use a single hp pot.

Spellvamp quints were only good on 1 champ as well. Mundo Jungle. It helps you sustain early and it procs on smite.

Both of these strategies consider that your team is bad and doesn't leash for you. And these are the only times you would get these expensive runes optimally. Again, I tried this all in PBE. So don't be like "I don't listen to lvl 24 smurfs".