FeralPony and Roku Discuss Preseason Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryvanz

12-04-2012

I'm kind of curious and about putting Vampirism (which gives 1% Lifesteal and 1% spellvamp per point up to a total of 3%) into the Utility Tree. On top of that why would you make it so that if we want the whole 3% we would have to have a total of 11 points in that tree. The champs that want that Mastery are most likely the carries so why not put it in the Offensive Tree where those stats were before and where people might actually get it. I cant see any of the carries putting 11 points into Utility, at least if they are trying to get the most out of the Lifesteal and Spellvamp. Just seems like a strange choice to me.

Auxpri

12-04-2012

Damn you for nerfing the Hp5 per total mana on the support tree. Damn you, damn you, and damn you sirs!

Ugawa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

This game is going to change a lot haha

InSpades

12-04-2012

Is it just me, or are there even fewer options in the offensive tree. Since lifesteal was moved to Utility, there is really only 1 possible path for AD champs and a couple extra points for AP champs to fill in here or there.

SheriffV2

12-04-2012

I love Pickpocket. I can "last-hit" as a Support by poking the enemy's champions :P

Combined with a Sona Q-Power Chord, that poke and 3gold, too good

InSpades

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryvanz View Post
I'm kind of curious and about putting Vampirism (which gives 1% Lifesteal and 1% spellvamp per point up to a total of 3%) into the Utility Tree. On top of that why would you make it so that if we want the whole 3% we would have to have a total of 11 points in that tree. The champs that want that Mastery are most likely the carries so why not put it in the Offensive Tree where those stats were before and where people might actually get it. I cant see any of the carries putting 11 points into Utility, at least if they are trying to get the most out of the Lifesteal and Spellvamp. Just seems like a strange choice to me.
It is more avaliable for junglers now, rather then carries.

Synaptic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Exhaust change is great for evening out its uses across a lot of different champions, but I feel that it puts melee carries in a worse position than it would ranged ads, since it's much easier to cast it on them and they generally build less attack speed. I think overall, its great though. Much more useful on onhit champs, bruisers like Irelia, and it helps deal with Vayne's incredibly strong late game.

SheriffV2

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryvanz View Post
Because not having Spellvamp for AP champions but having Lifesteal in the Offensive tree wasn't fair, so now both are in the Utility tree. Carries don't need any extra sustain :P

Henry the DJ

12-04-2012

Surge ??
Honestly I hardly ever saw anyone else use it - but I found it incredibly useful with both warwick and volibear. With warwick it gives you extra time alive (esp. combined w. passive and lifesteal) and with both champions it makes blitzing amazing (you can take down towers/inhibitors faster) and you can get to voli's bite faster if you need it. any hope on it returning to the game?

press start

12-04-2012

I like most of the changes, alot where needed. Barrier is bad tho, think about the endless op type abuse many chamipions will have, example: Olaf passive, then at10% health he pops barrier, kat using her ult + barrier, how do we kill a jax with barrier, lee sin and lulu or janna on his team?!?!! Thats 3 shields+ Jax's ability to get hp back. This is really just a few examples, Barrier overall might slow down the games by alot. From low elo to pro, barrier is a major concern. If Riot really really wanted to keep it in game then maybe give it a like a 8-10 min cd. This seems high but a shield with 500 hp does too.