I can't get the Victorious Janna skin

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boomslice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-12-2012

I don't even play Janna and I already have the Frost Queen skin. Make a trade thread and if Riot lets you, I'll trade you my Victorious Janna for something.

Edit: However, I don't think the Victory skins are tradeable. Also good luck getting 2k upvotes.

K... Downvotes... Was just trying to help the guy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Desperate Orphan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by skazitheboss View Post
you say this as if gold is not easy to aquire lmao, gold holds little to no value right now
in 3v3 true true. In solo queue its a little bit more of a grind through all the trash down there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghostface Killah

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spexray View Post
That almost seems like abuse, but I may be desperate enough to do it. I have a friend that's obscenely good at both Rumble and Cho'Gath too.>_< I'd probably run Mundo or Singed and take an ADC with us....or Sion. I'm not even sure I have time to set this up with my friends though before 10. I think Victorious Janna is a lost cause for me. *continues to cry*
dont play any ADC in treeline and remember to ban jax/lee/darius every game or unless you can get one because they are impossible to deal with lol if they aren't bad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spexray

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomslice View Post
I don't even play Janna and I already have the Frost Queen skin. Make a trade thread and if Riot lets you, I'll trade you my Victorious Janna for something.

Edit: However, I don't think the Victory skins are tradeable. Also good luck getting 2k upvotes.

K... Downvotes... Was just trying to help the guy.
Thanks for the offer, but I don't the League of Legends community would support the trade. I'd be picking at their sense of entitlement because I dug myself into ELO hell before trying to climb out of it with Janna. I'm just not a good enough player, and I guess that means I don't deserve the skin. I'm just saying I'm sad I can't get it, you guys don't have to worry about me finding a way by the end of today. I'm just trying to share my pain and start a discussion about the now lost skins.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lolLuckylol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-12-2012

kinda redic how easy it is to get gold on 3v3 team oh well


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

irspeshal

Senior Member

11-12-2012

that skin is aweful....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spexray

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolLuckylol View Post
kinda redic how easy it is to get gold on 3v3 team oh well
I might give it a shot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XElement

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by skazitheboss View Post
you say this as if gold is not easy to aquire lmao, gold holds little to no value right now
Then more of a reason for it not to be on sale.
I tried for gold. Played 5 games on sunday, lost them all due to teammates and Just gave up after that (i didnt care much to begin with)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Amumu Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by skazitheboss View Post
you say this as if gold is not easy to aquire lmao, gold holds little to no value right now
Maybe because of people like you who are barely in the bracket, talking about it like it's nothing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lolLuckylol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-12-2012

well gold is top 6% in soloq, and that is good..,but the problem is the 3v3s where its a massive inflation of golds (sorry for bump but kk) :P


12