Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

active at to steath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doomed world

Recruiter

11-12-2012

we need somthing that you can use to steath

Vuther

11-12-2012

No, we do not.

Doomed world

Recruiter

11-12-2012

i just feel like it would add somthing but defently more items

67chrome

11-12-2012

Eh, I only really see that getting horribly abused by smart players so they can snowball to 20-0 within the first ~8 minutes of the game. It might give champions that can utilize the surprise an edge in kill-modes like dominion, but it could also make being more tanky more common just so you have time to react to when someone tries to insta-gib you.

I wouldn't mind having lots of stealth mechanics if attacking worked the same way it does in Diablo or Dungeons and Dragons, but considering stealth makes you un-targetable in LoL it's considerably more aggravating to deal with.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

11-12-2012

If you pay ANY attention at all (by using the Search bar, which exists for one and only one ****ing purpose), you would have found out by now that Preseason 3 is all about completely reworking the items right now.

No, we are not getting a stealth item. But yes, items are getting reworked. ****'s gonna blow, wait till the fireworks show, check out what happened after the smoke settles.