active at to steath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doomed world

Recruiter

11-12-2012

we need somthing that you can use to steath

Vuther

11-12-2012

No, we do not.

Doomed world

Recruiter

11-12-2012

i just feel like it would add somthing but defently more items

67chrome

11-12-2012

Eh, I only really see that getting horribly abused by smart players so they can snowball to 20-0 within the first ~8 minutes of the game. It might give champions that can utilize the surprise an edge in kill-modes like dominion, but it could also make being more tanky more common just so you have time to react to when someone tries to insta-gib you.

I wouldn't mind having lots of stealth mechanics if attacking worked the same way it does in Diablo or Dungeons and Dragons, but considering stealth makes you un-targetable in LoL it's considerably more aggravating to deal with.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

If you pay ANY attention at all (by using the Search bar, which exists for one and only one ****ing purpose), you would have found out by now that Preseason 3 is all about completely reworking the items right now.

No, we are not getting a stealth item. But yes, items are getting reworked. ****'s gonna blow, wait till the fireworks show, check out what happened after the smoke settles.