Why is it acceptable to treat banned people like trash?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xaeonis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by STK Tizoxic View Post
Because the tribunal fanbois are toxic themselves they just don't wanna admit it
The difference between 'tribunal fanbois' and trash-talking sh*t spewing toxic players that get banned is this.

One has the common courtesy to NOT ruin other peoples games.

I dont care whats said on the forums, because if its bad enough, the thread gets closed, and the appropriate people get time-bans from the forums. This isnt 'ruining' anyones time.

However, the idiots that get banned from the tribunal and then come here and cry and QQ about how they didnt deserve it and they only did this in game and that shouldnt be punishable and they were a really good person for 2 games and on the 3rd there was a feeder and they told him to kill himself and its not that big of a deal blahblahblah...

There are about 20 threads over the course of a day that I read - every single one of them is a banned player complaining that they shouldnt have gotten banned. Its sickening.

You deserved it, thats it. No more. If you come here and complain that you didnt and then all of a sudden people think you did (more people than the tribunal asked Im sure), and you get a couple of insults hurled your way - well then guess what.

Its exactly what it feels like to be in a game with a toxic player.

Constant harassment. *****ing and moaning. Crying. Complaing. Insult after insult. Etc etc.

Thats what it feels like. Except in game, you cant get away from em. Youre FORCED to play with toxic players. On the forums, you can leave. You can not read. You can downvote.

All in all, too f-in bad. And I dont even participate in the tribunal - I just love watching people QQ on being banned.

Anidan

11-12-2012

I think the only guy i've ever seen get perma-banned that didn't deserve it was the one guy yesterday i think that got banned while he was away for 6 months, unable to play League, apparently.

As for most other, it's kinda my opinion that if they're going to act like major ******s, and then earn the promotion to General ****** by lying about their actions in game, it's kinda deserved.

Mhm916

11-12-2012

Quote:
Lmao look at all the tribunal fanbois downvoting us. **** you ******s
Shut up you anti-tribunal fanboy.

Levigasm

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaeonis View Post
The difference between 'tribunal fanbois' and trash-talking sh*t spewing toxic players that get banned is this.

One has the common courtesy to NOT ruin other peoples games.

I dont care whats said on the forums, because if its bad enough, the thread gets closed, and the appropriate people get time-bans from the forums. This isnt 'ruining' anyones time.

However, the idiots that get banned from the tribunal and then come here and cry and QQ about how they didnt deserve it and they only did this in game and that shouldnt be punishable and they were a really good person for 2 games and on the 3rd there was a feeder and they told him to kill himself and its not that big of a deal blahblahblah...

There are about 20 threads over the course of a day that I read - every single one of them is a banned player complaining that they shouldnt have gotten banned. Its sickening.

You deserved it, thats it. No more. If you come here and complain that you didnt and then all of a sudden people think you did (more people than the tribunal asked Im sure), and you get a couple of insults hurled your way - well then guess what.

Its exactly what it feels like to be in a game with a toxic player.

Constant harassment. *****ing and moaning. Crying. Complaing. Insult after insult. Etc etc.

Thats what it feels like. Except in game, you cant get away from em. Youre FORCED to play with toxic players. On the forums, you can leave. You can not read. You can downvote.

All in all, too f-in bad. And I dont even participate in the tribunal - I just love watching people QQ on being banned.
Cool story bro, but i didn't get banned. Got anything else stuck up your ass?

Krimson62

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anidan View Post
I think the only guy i've ever seen get perma-banned that didn't deserve it was the one guy yesterday i think that got banned while he was away for 6 months, unable to play League, apparently.

As for most other, it's kinda my opinion that if they're going to act like major ******s, and then earn the promotion to General ****** by lying about their actions in game, it's kinda deserved.

I usually agree with permaban cases for the most part.

But that isn't the issue here.

Just because they acted up it doesn't give us free reign to call them... whatever swear word you were using.

It wouldn't be acceptable in game, why should it be acceptable on the forums?

Levigasm

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhm916 View Post
Shut up you anti-tribunal fanboy.
Soooo mad.

Aakesh

11-12-2012

its the tribunal full of more insta punish nerd rageing kids the ones who do judge smart don't post on the GD. Even then the GD is a toxic pool on its own

Xaeonis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Cool story bro, but i didn't get banned. Got anything else stuck up your ass?
Nope - just glad that people get banned for being toxic. And toxic players should be treated as such - like the trash they are

Looks like the tribunal is working after all.

Krimson62

11-12-2012

The amount of rage and name-calling in this thread is disheartening -.-

harry13aals

11-12-2012

It's not OK, but don't let that make you think any better of what those people did to wind up in tribunal. In my experience, I've never once seen someone get punished by tribunal that didn't deserve it. These are all players I would have had to mute to enjoy a game (and, no, the existence of mute isn't a blank check for people to talk trash or spam). Honestly, the only people who think tribunal is too harsh are those who have been punished by it, while many others feel tribunal is too lenient - I think that speaks volumes.