If you want to talk smack, please don't go 0-6...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Winfizz

10-06-2010

I've got ONE word for you. Milkfat.

SerendipityLost

10-06-2010

What if I LIKE going 0/20... I'm tanking with annie bro.

Ragels

10-06-2010

I get annoyed when I am playing someone with a good initiation ability, only to never have my team follow up. Too often have I Powerballed, Malph Ulti'd, Xin Charged, what have you into a team, only to look back and see my team standing around farming minions.

Gahiga

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragels View Post
I get annoyed when I am playing someone with a good initiation ability, only to never have my team follow up. Too often have I Powerballed, Malph Ulti'd, Xin Charged, what have you into a team, only to look back and see my team standing around farming minions.
it's even better when they aren't farming minions, they are just standing around staring at you dying.

Jeepers Creepers

10-06-2010

Why I hate playing tank in solo que. You intiate and look back and are like wtf as your team is two screens away running on full hp.

Krackor

10-06-2010

I've had games jungling where the entire opposing team wards and ganks my jungle, and I get no assistance from teammates. Of course they also push lanes and don't harass so it's impossible to gank. Naturally it ends up being my fault for being 0/6.

Yarsal

10-06-2010

I just went a game and got stomped score wise. I was the only melee in a team full of casters. They attack the tanks first, instead of the two garbage squishies and then last hit and boast about their score. They blame me for feeding, when i'm in the middle of team fights only. Stats don't prove your skill especially if you are a ranged who just ks then runs.

PainCakesx

10-06-2010

To clarify, I'm not ragging on people who go negative. If you go 0/6/35 or something like that as a tank, then I'd say you did your job very well.

I'm mainly talking about hard carries who feed their line, lose their tower before 10 minutes, and proceed to ***** at their team.

Derp XD

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gahiga View Post
If you want the 0/6 not to talk smack stop feeding and being baddies and causing them to go 0/6

It's not always the low scores fault they had a low score, this is a team game brah.
That's why you don't run in, feed, and go 0/6 by yourself.

Instead go in, feed, have your teammates follow up, and go 0/6/29

:3