Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

If you want to talk smack, please don't go 0-6...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PainCakesx

10-06-2010

Seriously, if everybody on the team is at least making some contributions and you're going 0-6 or something equally bad, don't talk ****. It makes you look like less of an a**.

If you feed, I'm much more willing cut you slack if you're not being a ****** about it - but if you feed and proceed to blame and insult your teammates, you should uninstall. Immediately.

I'm finished.

ok

EDIT: To clarify, I'm not ragging on people who go negative. If you go 0/6/35 or something like that as a tank, then I'd say you did your job very well.

I'm mainly talking about hard carries who feed their lane, lose their tower before 10 minutes, and proceed to ***** at their team.

Dezmen92

10-06-2010

ok

Politburo

10-06-2010

ok

Carabao

10-06-2010

OP is talking smack on forums because he went 0-6.

DreadBeard

Recruiter

10-06-2010

Quote:
Carabao:
OP is talking smack on forums because he went 0-6.

+1

lol

Snoz

10-06-2010

I love when I'm tanking and a carry that is around 1-7-0 is telling me how bad I am when I'm around 2-5-10.

saurabh

10-06-2010

0/6/?
was he a tank? was he a carry? was he a support?
how many assists did he/she have?

crucial points you missed to invoke mine favor in your case.

Dimensionist

10-06-2010

Quote:
PainCakesx:
Seriously, if everybody on the team is at least making some contributions and you're going 0-6 or something equally bad, don't talk ****. It makes you look like less of an a**.

If you feed, I'm much more willing cut you slack if you're not being a ****** about it - but if you feed and proceed to blame and insult your teammates, you should uninstall. Immediately.

I'm finished.

ok

I do agree with you for the most part.

Unless the person going 0/6 is building the right items IE tanking and the carry is building malady/zeal/ and stacking garbage items then they have a right to talk.

PainCakesx

10-06-2010

What if he was playing a hard carry and only had 1 assist. Would that change your view?

Gahiga

10-06-2010

If you want the 0/6 not to talk smack stop feeding and being baddies and causing them to go 0/6

It's not always the low scores fault they had a low score, this is a team game brah.