If you want to talk smack, please don't go 0-6...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PainCakesx

10-06-2010

Seriously, if everybody on the team is at least making some contributions and you're going 0-6 or something equally bad, don't talk ****. It makes you look like less of an a**.

If you feed, I'm much more willing cut you slack if you're not being a ****** about it - but if you feed and proceed to blame and insult your teammates, you should uninstall. Immediately.

I'm finished.

ok

EDIT: To clarify, I'm not ragging on people who go negative. If you go 0/6/35 or something like that as a tank, then I'd say you did your job very well.

I'm mainly talking about hard carries who feed their lane, lose their tower before 10 minutes, and proceed to ***** at their team.

Dezmen92

10-06-2010

ok

Politburo

10-06-2010

ok

Carabao

10-06-2010

OP is talking smack on forums because he went 0-6.

DreadBeard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carabao View Post
OP is talking smack on forums because he went 0-6.
+1

lol

Snoz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2010

I love when I'm tanking and a carry that is around 1-7-0 is telling me how bad I am when I'm around 2-5-10.

saurabh

10-06-2010

0/6/?
was he a tank? was he a carry? was he a support?
how many assists did he/she have?

crucial points you missed to invoke mine favor in your case.

Dimensionist

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainCakesx View Post
Seriously, if everybody on the team is at least making some contributions and you're going 0-6 or something equally bad, don't talk ****. It makes you look like less of an a**.

If you feed, I'm much more willing cut you slack if you're not being a ****** about it - but if you feed and proceed to blame and insult your teammates, you should uninstall. Immediately.

I'm finished.

ok
I do agree with you for the most part.

Unless the person going 0/6 is building the right items IE tanking and the carry is building malady/zeal/ and stacking garbage items then they have a right to talk.

PainCakesx

10-06-2010

What if he was playing a hard carry and only had 1 assist. Would that change your view?

Gahiga

10-06-2010

If you want the 0/6 not to talk smack stop feeding and being baddies and causing them to go 0/6

It's not always the low scores fault they had a low score, this is a team game brah.