Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The FPS bug still there !?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChazWild

10-06-2010

Hi, my gf still have the fps bug since the relase of miss fortune. We tried every thing previously posted; Gamebooster, no sound, closing lolclient updating drivers directx and adobe air 2 and she still get fps drop to 2-3. Normally she is at 60fps with every thing to max, never had problem. all start with the miss fortune patch. Her comp is really respectable:

AMD 64x2, 3.1ghz
Win7 64 bit
6g of ram
ATI Radeon 5770, 1g

She stop playing because of this. getting killed every time she drop to 2-3fps is really frustrating. i have a similar computer and i get 0 drop. I know riot said 3 or 4 time the bug was solve but she got it again tonight. It happen 3-4 per game. Need help plz !

i submit the dxdiag too and hope this will help

PS: sorry for my poor english and thx for ur time.

EDIT: i've also reformat her entire computer just to give it a try, still got the bug ...

ShadySam

10-06-2010

I honestly haven't had a problem. And a few of my friends with lesser machines than your haven't neither. Try updating your graphics driver and defragging.

peruvianpenguin

10-06-2010

I had the fps problem. The recent patch helped but not completely fixed it for me ( I used to drop to 2-5fps, now I drop to 20 fps. Pre Miss Fortune patch I was 40 fps.)

I still just alt tab, ctrl alt delete lolclient.exe and all is well.

Lord Zaxer

10-06-2010

I got it, got rid of it, and now I have it again =/

ChazWild

10-06-2010

i was hoping a red answer