How do I dunk on noobs as Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Drive A TARDIS

11-12-2012

What items do I build to dunk on people as darius? I wanna dunk like Obama did on Romney at the NBA. Also, how do I attack for maximum dunkage?

ol MuDD lo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

buy a heart of gold thats what you need to dunk with him

ClydeFr0g503

11-12-2012

Got me to click. 2/10

Jåximus

11-13-2012

berzerkers and five blood thirsters....

Ezrabar

11-13-2012

build tanky, out last your opponent, and dunk

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Agreed with above. Build Darius nice and tanky, then beat on the bad guys and pile up them bleed charges. Then when a bad guy gets low, DUNK and KS dat ****.

A darius with tons of offense and AD will easily get focused and killed before he can stack up the bleed charges. He will wind up having to Ult before even having 5 charges built up. This is a dumb way to go obviously.

A tanky darius can still get focused and killed... BUT it requires a lot more firepower, which means that your AD carry and AP carry have free reign to beat the **** out of the enemy. In most cases your tank will be initiating and eating the early hits and the enemy will try to kill your carries. This means that as long as you are tanky enough to be really hard to kill, they probably won't bother you and thus you can stack bleed and wait to DUNK until the right moment.

If Darius too squishy they will see that Darius is too big of a threat and easily neutralized and you get dogpiled.

Etherimp

11-13-2012

Press R.

IdoI

11-13-2012

When in doubt : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4s_Nltytjg

1) Abuse the 50% extra damage on Q
2) Take the bonus cooldown on W into consideration
3) Pull in nooblords
4) Dunk at 5 stacks (keep an eye on enemy hp bar, usually 3-6 bars is a good time to ult)