How come Vayne can Tumble thru Jarvan ult?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boomslice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Yea I've seen people just walk right through the walls with enough speed. They just need to tweak his ult to be better.... Oh wait his ult is ridiculous if used properly, nothing to see here.

Sñuggles

11-12-2012

Jarvans wall (as well as all other player made walls) are counted as minions ATM. Anyone with ghost can walk out, and anyone with a way to bypass minions can walk through them as well (I'm lookin at you Fizz and Hec). Apparently in S3 they're supposed to be changing it at some time, but no-one knows when.

Lemon8or

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaiandra View Post
You can flash or EQ out of your arena if you'd like... But either way, trapping Olaf away from your ranged carries is one way to effectively peel off them when he cannot be disabled. As Jarvan I typically would prefer him hitting me rather than him doing his primary job of diving our carries.

Trapping Olaf then leaving might likely be even smarter, but in general, I do think Olaf is a prime Cataclysm target since it's basically the only way to stop an Olaf from reaching your carries.
Nautilus' ult does a good job of that too. We also had an alistar to stop him from going after teemo, anivia or caitlyn.

Afince

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

If you ulted Vayne as Jarvan and she doesn't die before she can tumble out, you're doing it wrong.

Mxie

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suggles View Post
Jarvans wall (as well as all other player made walls) are counted as minions ATM. Anyone with ghost can walk out, and anyone with a way to bypass minions can walk through them as well (I'm lookin at you Fizz and Hec). Apparently in S3 they're supposed to be changing it at some time, but no-one knows when.
Does this mean that the new Phantom Dancer will make his wall walk-outable by AD carries? That seems... unfair.

LulluLea

11-12-2012

It's a dash like Tristana's jump.