Diamond Level Jungler Streaming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Free87

10-11-2013

Hi all. check out my stream at twitch.tv/free87. I am a diamond level jungler and I stream regularly. Feel free to ask questions. I am happy to help out all players.

Free87

10-12-2013

Streaming now.

Free87

10-13-2013

Streaming now!

Free87

10-15-2013

Streaming now! I'm happy to take any requests for champions or lanes.

Free87

10-15-2013

Done for the night! Thanks everyone that tuned in. It was a lot of fun chatting with people. I played support tonight. Best play of the night was zoning the enemy with my q and then Janna ulti so we got a free baron.

Free87

10-16-2013

Streaming now! I'm happy to take any requests for champions or lanes. I will be playing ranked.

Free87

10-16-2013

Alright done for the night; thanks everyone that stopped by. So far ranked stream rating is 3-0! I got another game in as Janna and one as Fiddlesticks jungle. Talking while playing is surprisingly difficult. I will upload some replays soon so people can watch at their leisure.

If anyone has any suggestions or requests for streaming let me know.

Free87

10-18-2013

Streaming now (1pm 10/18)! I'm happy to take any requests for champions or lanes. I will be playing ranked.

Mcbooze

10-18-2013

great stream, it's nice hearing someone explaining what they are doing without sound annoying or like a jabroni.

voted up!

Free87

10-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcbooze View Post
great stream, it's nice hearing someone explaining what they are doing without sound annoying or like a jabroni.

voted up!
Thanks!

Done for the day probably (3pm est 10//18); thanks everyone that stopped by. So far ranked stream rating is 6-0! Now at promo series.