@Riot: Thank you.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Robolewa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

This thread is exactly what it says on the tin. I've been playing since just after Sona, and I honestly have not had a game remain this excellent for so long (over two years now). I'm sure I'll get a couple "they take my money that's thanks enough," but that's not what I mean. Please feel free to respond as I am, or not, as you will.

@Phreak: thanks for dealing Tons of Damage, hosting the spotlights and casting our tourneys, and of course clarifying that Shen is a mammal.

@Xyph: tanking forum Aggro with all the item changes, but also helping diversify the game so it isn't rush ie bt pd every game for every ad (order varying), showing ad casters some love, and especially for helping supports.

@Ezreal: Ezreal, Cass, Blitz, Sona, Tristana, Kog, Malz, Jax, and all the other champs you made that are super fun to play.

@Tryndamere: explaining a valid business model that does allow for bloody dictatorship. And possibly cookies.

@FeralPony: Rumble and Jayce are badass, so in my book you are too.

@IronStylus: Iron Solari Leona all day e'ery day!

@Meddler: Syndra! She is so much fun!

@All the other Rioters: I'm pressed for time right now, but thanks to all of you as well. If you still feel left out, I promise that if you post here I (and probably some others) will have something (pleasant) to say.

LulluLea

11-12-2012

Finally.

Robolewa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

@Statikk: Thanks for giving the jungle some love.

@Morello: Nerfing Irelia; also, clearly and reasonably explaining planned/recent changes.