Why so many AFK's and No Loads in Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Devinstater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

I've started playing a lot of Dominion games recently and the percentage that have leavers or simply players that that don't play once the game loads is unreal compared to Summoners Rift.

Is there a glitch upon loading in this map? If this is a bug I imagine Riot knows about it. Are games too short so when people go afk leaver buster doesn't catch them?

SuperQuackDuck

11-12-2012

Strange.. I dont have that issue often. It might be IP farmers who just use dom as free IP games.

But if its this endemic you should see it on both sides of the teams so you'll average out. Then play til you win enough to get out of that elo range.

BMcB

11-12-2012

Ya last night...3 afkers in a row...I about flipped...LOL so annoying.

FOODFOOD

11-12-2012

I've noticed a lot of people that seem to have issues with the loading screen - moreso than SR. They'll often times show up a couple minutes late.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

you jsut answered yourself, you just started playing, theres a separate elo for every queue albeit hidden, you are just playing with "lawlz who cares bout joke mode" players.

Rebel Dragon

11-12-2012

I've had it in bot games, where the loading screen freezes and I have to close it to start over.

NinjaStoleMyB1ke

11-12-2012

I'd say half of the games I play there's at least 1 afk. Wish it was possible to bring in a sub if you get an afk in the 1st so many minutes.

Devinstater

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperQuackDuck View Post
Strange.. I dont have that issue often. It might be IP farmers who just use dom as free IP games.

But if its this endemic you should see it on both sides of the teams so you'll average out. Then play til you win enough to get out of that elo range.
It does even out, but it is not a fun game win or lose when it is 4 v 5.

Tempestphile

11-13-2012

There is a glitch somewhere and it bugsplats quite a lot on loading

but I've had the strangest problem, i can play 6 games, no problem, then everytime i pick sona, i bugsplats and have to restart my comp

I swear, its only Sona for me (or Guqin Sona)