Recruiting for the path to pro !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wyl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple kaky View Post
Name (IGN + First Name): Purple Kaky / Benjamin
Why do you want to be on this team? I want to do evrything i can to become pro
Preferred Role (Max: 2 Roles) (List your best 3 champs for that role): Mid: Ahri, evelyn, Katarina Top: nidale,shyvana,lee sin
Elo: 1300 and keep going up since season 2 (i started at 700)
Best part of game do you excel most at: Early (Farming, Trading, Zoning), Mid (Positioning, Awareness, Team Fighting), or Late (Split Pushing, Team Fighting, Map Control): I am a realy good late game player I usaly play passive in laning phase exept if i start to snowball where I turn more agressive
How many champions do you own? i own them all exept 7 (jarvan,caitlyn,trundle,talon,victor,ramus and xerath)
Necessary comments: I watch alot of pro streaming, and competitive tourney evryday to get my game even better and im totaly open for evry critism of my gameplay so i get better from each game i make mistake
Registrations are closed.

Rohit Nathani

11-17-2012

damn it i missed it

Wyl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legumé View Post
damn it i missed it
=/

I doubt I would have been able to fit your Talon in every games anyway :P

Wyl

11-19-2012

Updated, one of my Top laners (maybe both) contenders failed me and the others didn't meet my expectations. I'll add back the form for top lane. Hoping to get some emails.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B61f...0yeDRBbnc/edit

kixmgk3

11-19-2012

whens the rosters for adc coming out?

MrTap

11-19-2012

sent email for top

Wyl

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kixMGK3 View Post
whens the rosters for adc coming out?
The full rosters will be posted as soon as possible. In fact, I'm pretty satisfied with everything except Top now, so if you haven't received an email telling you that you made it through the first filtering, I'm afraid it means you've not been chosen for the try-outs.

If there are roster modifications, I might go back with people that were left aside.

Thanks for your understanding.

TB Wolf

11-19-2012

Broken application link unless it's just my browser. Interested in applying though, can you post it again/post a new one/give out the format?

Red Pueo

11-19-2012

You download it and open it with something like Word.

Wyl

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB Wolf View Post
Broken application link unless it's just my browser. Interested in applying though, can you post it again/post a new one/give out the format?
Some people had issues with Firefox, try Chrome.