Recruiting for the path to pro !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wyl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProbablyTerribad View Post
Yeah, I'm also having trouble opening them. docx is iffy for anybody who is using a Mac. If you're not dual booting Windows then you can't really open them.

A word of advice: Use Google Docs and simply turn your applications into editable .pdf files. PDFs play nice with everybody.

I added you as well, as I can't open these on my laptop. I saw that you posted very recently, hoping to hear from you soon.
I'll try to turn them into PDF's ASAP, thanks for the advice.

Wyl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

I'll close up registrations TODAY 21:00 PST.

Try-outs this weekend.

Wyl

11-15-2012

Changed the threshold date for applying.

Olympus I

11-15-2012

top lane/ jungle, I'm not filling out your superfluous application... i get it u want to be professional, but that is just a waste of interest.

Wyl

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympus I View Post
top lane/ jungle, I'm not filling out your superfluous application... i get it u want to be professional, but that is just a waste of interest.
Check for a job, you'll have to fill a resume as well. You can't go there and say : "hey lemme do it cause I can"

Wyl

11-15-2012

Alright folks,

Registrations are now closed, the try-outs will be due tomorrow, and I should repost with fixed rosters by this weekend.

Thanks everyone for your interest.

Received : 58 applications !

RG Simba

11-15-2012

may i still apply? 1600 adc

Autumn Aria

11-16-2012

When will the results be posted?

Wyl

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momo Moshi View Post
When will the results be posted?
As soon as I have a fixed roster, should be by Sunday.

Be king

11-16-2012

Name (IGN + First Name): Purple Kaky / Benjamin
Why do you want to be on this team? I want to do evrything i can to become pro
Preferred Role (Max: 2 Roles) (List your best 3 champs for that role): Mid: Ahri, evelyn, Katarina Top: nidale,shyvana,lee sin
Elo: 1300 and keep going up since season 2 (i started at 700)
Best part of game do you excel most at: Early (Farming, Trading, Zoning), Mid (Positioning, Awareness, Team Fighting), or Late (Split Pushing, Team Fighting, Map Control): I am a realy good late game player I usaly play passive in laning phase exept if i start to snowball where I turn more agressive
How many champions do you own? i own them all exept 7 (jarvan,caitlyn,trundle,talon,victor,ramus and xerath)
Necessary comments: I watch alot of pro streaming, and competitive tourney evryday to get my game even better and im totaly open for evry critism of my gameplay so i get better from each game i make mistake