The Shyvana joining the League Party! (Crownguard estate, open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Tyrant Swain

11-17-2012

Before Emilia left Swain grabbed her hand and left a small paper in it.

Quote:
Meet me back here after the search begins, there is something else you need to know.
Swain turned back to Kha'zix.
''The woman always forgets her instructions. She will get lost without them. As for you...
There's a lot of rooms here, many probably have perfume. Be resourceful.''
The General created a shadow on the walk, after transforming again, through which he walked through and emerged out of the same hole he pulled Kha'zix into. He looked around the room, at all the guests as he was transforming back to a human.
''He escaped me, again.''

Ask The Reaver

11-17-2012

Kha'Zix grumbled. "Lousy no good woman..." He said as he climbed out the window and went from room to room. Sure there were some people in the room that he had to.... Take care of... But it was okay. He collected as many perfume bottles as he could and went back to the room where they were talking. "Now... Which one do I use..." He said as he read some labels. He opened up the bottle and looked at it... Not before accidently spraying his face. OH IT BURNS! IT BURNS VERY MUCH! After a little while he grumbles and looks at it. How does he do this again?? He sprays his wrist with the perfume and gives it a sniff. Hmmm... Interesting. He'll just decide to spray all the bottles and see what happens.

Dojel

11-17-2012

Hey... Rothus, do you get around alot? I mean as Thief, you visit a lot of places, you find out stuff you shouldn't?

Tentorer

11-17-2012

"Hrm... I suppose you can say that.."

Dojel

11-17-2012

Well, I was looking for someone who could point me to new clients... I'm pretty sure you don't like the job, but... If you're interested to get potential clients to my ears, well...

Tentorer

11-17-2012

Rothus chuckles. "I might be a thief but I have a heart, I'll spread your name around, but I can't promise people will employ you."

Dojel

11-17-2012

...I didn't say spread my name, that's not the problem I have... I am hard to reach, so my employers can't reach me, so I need to know who has need for a delivery. Also, I'd pay well, I'm expensive. Anyway, here we are, back where everyone is still running around like headless chicken, it seems... And to say I'm the one who isn't trained by military

Tentorer

11-17-2012

"I d-" Rothus chokes a little bit, "I don't need to be payed, I'm willing to alert you when your services are needed..."

Dojel

11-17-2012

Are you alright? Anyway, do you have a base or so which I could visit like once a week?
Oh... And I don't ask questions, so you can hire me too...

Ask The Reaver

11-17-2012

After a 30 minutes, and 30+ squirts, one for each bottle, he was finally done. He smelt himself... Wow... He actually smelt nice, and the scent wasn't even strong... The things they make these days just to make a woman smell nice. He pokes his head out the door and looks about. All clear it seems. He roams the halls silently, looking about and waiting for Swain and LeBlanc to do what they need to do.