[Open RP] Hostage Rescue: The Final Battle

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farnbil

10-28-2012

Welcome to the continuation of Hostage Rescue: The Streets of Piltover! No prior knowledge of the plot is required to join at this point but I still encourage you to skim through it. All you need to know is that there's a Baron to kill, and a girl to search for!

If you are returning, it's up to you whether to kill Drake and his pet Baron or search for the hostage. Otherwise, carry on!

Every being with a connection to the arcane felt it tonight. An eruption of magical energy has occurred in the most unlikely of places: Piltover. Under the light of the full moon, the channels of communication between Runeterra's leading magicians and summoners immediately flooded with news of an incident involving an emergence of the mythical Baron Nashor!

The story before it, however, is not over yet. The villains who saw it fit to create a clone of Baron Nashor had also taken a group of civilians hostage. Our heroes had rescued four of them earlier, but one remains lost. Perhaps she will be found before Piltover falls to a madman with a gun.

Your character may be drawn to the call of Baron Nashor for a variety of reasons. To take its power, to slay it for honor, or perhaps befriend it. Whatever the case is, come join our final battle!

NEWCOMERS

Just get in here and help kill this monster!

RETURNING CHARACTERS:

Al-Khali - Aproxima
Talon - Himself
Morgana - Herself
Malphite - Himself
Veigar - Himself
Pinky - ShadowofChaos
Miez - TwoWeirdYordles
Tali - Syphrus
Louanna and Hevna - Dirilan
Yoshi - Yoshi

YOUR TARGET

As if it had rained a storm of massive boulders from above, the corner of 34th and Metatron is now covered in rubble. The skyscrapers nearby are also in no better shape. In what was once the keystone of Piltover's skyline, a moderately sized lake of dirt and debris now sits still beneath the pale moon light. Somewhere underneath is the Branstein Memorial Theater, probably with people still trapped under. Further out, a darkened area of Piltover still sleeps, evacuated of all its citizens.

Right now, all eyes turn to this pit of gray rock and a green shimmering swirl of energy in its center.

In the middle of this destruction stands a green haired man, shadowed and mildly disgruntled. In his hand is a pistol dangling with his left arm.

"This whole joke sounded funnier in my head. Good thing my plan is sailing smooth so far." he mumbled to himself. "And some more of my work is done now. All that's left is the ninety nine percent left over. Hmhm..."

A green portal appears before him, three yards across, before spitting out a purple multi headed worm not unlike the average Baron you might see on the Fields of Justice.

While small, you notice upon approaching it that its body slowly undulates, growing in small spurts with each passing minute.

Quote:
Currently, the beast stands at 30 meters tall!

The uncanny man waves his hand in greeting to any character who dares challenge him.

Dear Morgana

10-28-2012

((I'll try and participate more.))

Aproxima

10-28-2012

(( I'll reply to the post from the previous thread here. ))

Under the mass of dirt and rubble the naga heard every single world of treachery. All of a sudden her middle right arm goes flying through the debris and with a iron grip takes hold of Drake's neck " Not so fast. "
The skin on his neck gets burnt as the flames didn't quite died out yet. Now the majestic body of Al-Khali raises from the burning and melting debris. Her body was covered in dirt, molten rock and some minor scratches and wounds. She finally lets the fire die out.
Her other arms get hold of his hands and legs in case he'd like to attack. Even though she is not using much force she shatters his bones in his limbs. Her last free hand takes his weapons and crushes them to dust right in front of his face.
She says to the comlink in hope it's still working " We've got a traitor among us who shall answer for his crimes. Send me someone here so they can pick him up. Is there anything you'd like to tell him? "
Al-Khali turns to look at Baron, while maintaining her grip on Drake " So this is what we are going to face in the end? *smile* Double the size of me..."
She turns back to Drake " You are behind all this, aren't you? "

Emperor Titus

10-29-2012

Damn! Can someone help? I'm buried under the rubble!

Yoshi is trying to call help through his comlink.

Aproxima

10-29-2012

Al-Khali hears the cry for help and says to Drake " This. Is. Not. Over. Yet. "
The end of her tail wrapped itself around Drake's whole body. She held him there very tightly, restricting all his movements. Her scale were tearing his flesh and the grip was so tight and strong it was making it for him very hard to breathe.
The naga starts to search the debris for any survivors " Keep on talking. I'll be able to find you by your voice. "
If they speak as she told then she will be able to find them quite easily.

Dear Morgana

10-29-2012

Morgana hears Al'Khali on the other side of the rubble. She waves her right arm-the only visible portion of herself-frantically towards the naga.

¨He's under here with me, I think-hey! Talon, did you just stab my thigh?!"

TwoWeirdYordles

10-29-2012

((The link of "and its owner" is the same as "a girl".... also im waiting for Malph post))

Captain Amatea

10-29-2012

Malphite opens his eyes and discovers he has landed in a dark alley somewhere close to the site of impact. He unfurls his palms to release his vulnerable cargo, and stands tall to examine more of the area.

"Everyone okay?" the rocky being mumbles. "That hurt."

Dirilan

10-29-2012

Not too far from Al-Khali, some debris were moving as Louanna was getting out from it. She was buried with Barrett. The huntress gets out and help Barrett getting out. She seemed unconcious, so Louanna tries to wake up her a bit, in hope that she was alive and then, notices the baron like creature. The huntress stands up, looks toward the 30 meters tall creature. The moon was likely behind Louanna and her eyes looks like was they was brighting by the moon's light. Before she could says something about the monster, she sees Al-Khali who was gripping Drake. She looks at Drake, and then looks at the creature again.

''Because of him... We need to hunt this giant creature... and I wonder if Hevna carried the hostage in a safe place...''

Hevna accomplished her mission as the ROLF copter has taken the hostage. She was very far though, but when she was going to go back to see if her friend has survived the crash, the wyvern saw the Baron like creature. Hevna firstly thought that her friend is in danger, so she decided to rush toward the giant creature. Even the silverish wyvern with a blue jewel on her forehead was not even bigger than it. Her current height is 3 meters and her head to her tail is likely 4. It will take some time before Hevna arrives to the creature current location.

Farnbil

10-29-2012

A speckling of clouds appear in the night sky. The air grows humid, and a light rain begins to fall onto Piltover.

Even as the naga coils around Drake's body, a green haired figure emerges from the shadows in a Platinum Dragon uniform. He carries a small pistol and keeps it leveled at Al-Khali's head.

"You haughty pig!" taunts the new Drake. "Of all the thugs the Patrol hired to screw up everything, I hated you from the start! So damned sure of yourself. Don't you have something better to do with your time? Princess?"

Quote:
The new Baron spits a large glob of acid at Al-Khali's stretched out body.
"When I'm done destroying Zaun, I'll be sure to hit a part of your world too!"

Malphite and the yorldes see nothing out of the ordinary destruction around them, save for a Baron Nashor at one end of the alley and, big suprise, HG leaning against the wall of the building, resting between fits of static and jittering. He is badly injured, as injured as a golem can get.

Someone touches Morgana's hand. Not the hand of Al-Khali or anyone she can discern. After lingering for a moment, the hand pulls back, and a clattering of chains could be heard outside. The layer of rock covering Morgana and Talon is picked off one by one. Finally, the last one hindering the two champions is pulled away by a chain wrapped around its length. Emerging from the hole, Talon and Morgana view the scene unfold some distance away. Immediately next to them, Jin leans against a broken section of brick wall, drenched in the light shower and a bit of blood.

"Do...do I know you?" Jin forces through tired lungs.

12345 ... 9