Enlistment - Valorian Supremacy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luparis

11-20-2012

Greetings, People of Valoran. I am Luparis Enes, the Destroyer, known to some, feared by most. It has come to my attention that this land is in chaos, and as such, ripe for the picking.

It is for Runeterra herself that I send this notice to all corners of the land. It is her will that the pathetic species that inhabit your cities at least have the opportunity to gather together and fight. just as I do.With that being said, this is an open invitation to Summoners, Warriors, even the lowly vermin who leave typical, mundane lives to join me or their respective force.

To start, I am seeking information on who will lead the city-states:

Demacia-

Noxus-

Freljord-

Piltover-

Bandle City-

Zaun-

Ionia-

Bilgewater -

After this knowledge is possessed by me, I will need to know who will enlist to serve in which city-state. It also comes to my knowledge, that their are forces unknown participating. For instance...

Krizar City - (An Original Faction created by myself, led by one Delmegar Amaron, leader of Noxian descendants, mercenaries by trade, and an up and coming city south of Noxus with a fairly powerful navy.

Void -

Grey Order-

Shadow Isles-

(And any others proposed, and then accepted by myself.)

Runeterra- Luparis

I will personally lead the forces of this world, both native and conjured by my own magic, and the will of Dolesta, my goddess, to underhand all of you. As you weaken, fools, I shall grow. And as I grow, you shall all die.

Now, come forth infidels.

((This is a massive war RP and will require a shurelia profile to participate. You are required at minimum one, and may have up to two if I deem it alright. This is the end war for Runeterra. I will be pulling out all the stops. Your character may very well be killed at any point, and this does NOT eliminate you from the RP. You can rejoin as a sub character, or weaker version in your own force unless you request to transfer or betray.))

Starting with leaders, I will work into officers. Officers will command lesser individuals. Mercenary figures will have the fewest rights. Leaders the most, Champions after that. Each force must start with at least 1 territory, real or not real and describe the not real locations for the rest of us.

As Luparis, I will be based somewhere in the Ironspike mountainous caverns, deep underground. I am hidden, and will rarely participate except at key moments. This is a question, and enlistment thread so (()) ooc is not needed.

st0pb0t

11-20-2012

Evelynn stares at the bleating would-be conqueror as she eats a banana.

"... Who are you again?"

SmileyDemon

11-20-2012

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/881

I'll Lead Noxus in this scenario as I did in a similar instance before work and school took time away from me. Also why the name change delmegar?

AskKarthus

11-20-2012

*Presses "R"*

End of the world right there

In all seriousness, you neglected the Shadow Isles.

FilFire

11-20-2012

Hey, we already have a Destroyer. Get off my seat.

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-20-2012

A human? Fil can delete him with a sneeze...

FilFire

11-20-2012

No, a fart. Because farts are inflammable.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
No, a fart. Because farts are inflammable.

They are flammable. Mythbusters did it.

Luparis

11-20-2012

Disappear trundles!

Karthus, my reasoning for leaving out the Shadow Isles is that they are not a confirmed force, or city-state. But in hindsight, neither is the Void. So, really, my other reason was I wanted this to be more based off the actual people and land. Yet, with even that reason, I feel I got nothin..

So, edited to include the Shadow Isles.

And thank you, Smiley for being the actual serious post...

Lord of Apoc

11-20-2012

Filfire we must protect our domain three destroyer clash go!