End of Season 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pvppro2000

11-12-2012

Much better!

LeeSinSmokesWeed

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahroo View Post
This is the end of season 2 patch not the "preseason patch". All of those massive changes you've been reading about is a teaser to a future patch.
oh thanks man

I3eLuCkY

Recruiter

11-12-2012

Awesome Thanks Riot for finally letting us have that beautiful Janna skin!!

pvppro2000

11-12-2012

well this would make ALOT more sense if you nerfed mordekaiser, when i play against him he kicks everyone's rear, you should reduce his damage. maybe he might be EASIER to deal with, oh and i noticed in early gaming he is horrible so buff his EARLY GAMING, and nerf his late gaming

pvppro2000

11-12-2012

Buff Corki, i played him and his damage was really bad, i think buffing his statistics will make him easier to use, when people play him they die alot, end up feeding, and before you know it they get so little kills, some ppl may play like pros with him but he requires more damage to be honest

IamUrChamp

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyjoe View Post
Elise got a buff everyones been begging for, and kat got a nerf everyones been begging for, why is this unexpected to you? do you live under a rock?
elise really did need a buff, but nerffing kat some more is dumb she got nerf when they completely change her moves and status on the moves old q w e was 100 time better than this new akali yes i said akali putting marks on ppl >,< every time i think im with a akali, some ppl already struggling with the new kat old kat rock i would take old any day i would take the old item, old jax and the old alistar he was not really suppose to be a tank

Ajax Oilid

11-12-2012

Oh, that new Rabadon, i have a feeling that it would be rly great choice on ap champs, eg. Fiddle just the happiest person in the world (1st item now is the same zhornya, but with ap scaling passive), hextech sweeper may be pretty cool too. Although, i didnt get how would it make item specialization better? Like now every "honorable" ap carry would be getting that new Rabadon and that's all ...

xXxKojixXx

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HF D3v1l5 View Post
Will zed also be in this patch?
Look at Post. It says it will be a future date.

Envy The Kid

11-12-2012

o-o

FoxxyAplomb

11-12-2012

Bring us Zed soon Riot!