End of Season 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Killrazor

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeltere View Post
Honestly, I'm not excited about anything in this patch. With the exception of the Kat nerfs, (which were needed) there's not a lot that interests me.

What the community is really interested in is ZED. WHERE IS ZED? If he is gonna be released in a month, tell us. If it's gonna be a week, tell us. If you think it's gonna be with this patch, tell us.

I don't get it. How hard is it to tell us the planned release date? Geeez
They do not want to release too much at once. Gotta make sure these get added with out any problems, then release zed.

Ęsir

11-12-2012

Love the Elise buffs and love the Katarina nerfs even more but I'm still not sure it's enough. Katarina is the only manaless champion that actually has 3 high damaging spells aside from her ultimate and she's BROKEN AND A HALF because of that.

Knub

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

This unfortunately ended a day earlier than I expected.

Nykidemus

11-12-2012

Where is old Treeline? /fail

iAndeh

11-12-2012

Riot can we please be able to buy the War Hero Janna skin even though we are not 1500+ elo? It looks really nice and I think some of us would like to buy it. Thanks.

proEE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Wtf Brand's ultimate can't bounce more than 5 times? So many times CAN it bounce now?

Shyft4

11-12-2012

The new Hextech Sweeper is extremely powerful - 1920 gold for 2400 g worth of stats PLUS a useful active? You can bet I'll be buying that on a lot of champs when I play Dominion. I already am looking forward to having that on Nunu.

BTBreen

11-12-2012

Finally, Elise got buffed :3

Fathootz

11-12-2012

time to tank my elo again!

BANE of H3RO

11-12-2012

All the things here were expected, bug fixes, nerfs/buffs. What I don't like seeing is what I'm not seeing, mainly in the item department. The most important thing I'm seeing there that isn't and that is items for ad casters, like renekton and riven. I have seen talk about this item on several forums but there are none of these items in the patch notes.

WHY?!?!