Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gets Banned -> Hops onto PBE to troll more

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gray

11-12-2012

Honestly, players in the PBE are horrifying. They are worse than the people in the Public client. OTL

KyroRayne

Recruiter

11-12-2012

No one will be allowed to create accounts on PBE for a while. So all is good if they get banned.

Komeiji Koishi

11-12-2012

Except that I've even heard one claim to have created three accounts at the beginning of the month, so if one gets banned he can simply jump to the other. Imagine if he created 10 instead.

KyroRayne

Recruiter

11-12-2012

Nothing you can do until they're all banned, but that just means that he has 3 strikes before he's out of PBE

Myrkr Lokidottir

11-12-2012

I can honestly say I know this to be the case. There is someone on PBE who's on my friendslist who got banned on NA and hopped onto PBE. I asked them why they were banned. Their answer?

"p_ssy tryhards who f* ther mothers whinin like lil b*es cuz they dunno how 2 play" <- censored

Do people come here after getting banned? Yes. Do bans on PBE happen/work? Yes. What do you do if you see them in game acting inappropriately?

You report them.

jadelink

11-14-2012

I think it would be a good idea if PBE accounts were linked to a main acct.

I mean, this server is for testing, and for that you want to know how to play the game already. If you dont have an acct on another server that isnt banned, you shouldnt get an acct. If you had to link accounts at signup for PBE, it would eliminate it as a troll refuge.