why did i get baned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bird the jungler

11-16-2012

i was playing some league got to 1550 then i had 3 peopel on my team dc in a row. i got a dc error then when i log in this morning im banned? why do i get banned over a riot error? was it because of a riot error? help me please i want to find out why im banned for 7 days

davewood

11-16-2012

riot doesnt care if its there fualt bro your suppose to know when there systems are gonna fail and your gonn get booted. there are to many things still wrong with this game for it having been out for 3 years. ive gone to dota2 cuase there **** works way better. plus i got a perma ban for calling a troll a *******. there isnt anything you can do all that will hapoen is your gonan use your money then riot will perma bann you so you have to spend more money to get all the **** you lost.

Ilatzimep

11-16-2012

Post your reform card

Bird the jungler

11-16-2012

i dont have reform card, why would i be asking why i got banned if i did?

Ilatzimep

11-16-2012

Bans can result from either LeaverBuster or from the Tribunal reviewing reports against you. You should have received an email regarding your ban. If you did not receive one, you should contact customer service

Bird the jungler

11-16-2012

i did not get an email but i want 1 this has happened twice and i did nothing todeserve in, i just got done playing colbycheeze too

Ghan04

11-16-2012

I don't think LeaverBuster bans send you a reform card, since there was nothing voted on and therefore nothing to show the player.
Have you gotten disconnected or left other games recently that might have caused LeaverBuster to take action against you?

Bird the jungler

11-16-2012

my buddy got an undefined error then i told thegame that he was rejoining, guys told me go fk myself, another guy said go kill myself, and they said they were all reporting me for being friends with him and told other team to do the same. someone please help im upset

Ghan04

11-16-2012

If you were banned for those reports, you would have gotten a reform card since it would be a Tribunal ban.

Bird the jungler

11-16-2012

well both timess i got banned there were no reports so the error banned me, i deserve to get unbanned i think for both times. ive never gotten a report, im always nice too