An Original (possibly) Idea about Lee Sin and the qq

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NinjaSoxs

11-12-2012

think Lee is so powerful and picked so often because of the jungle meta itself right now. Basically Junglers, currently, are like a second support that run around ganking/covering lanes. Straight farming your jungle offers little benefit.

Lee Sin's biggest weakness is falling off late game. In the current jungle however, most junglers are pretty weak late game due to lack of xp/gold so this disadvantage is not as apparent. In the new season three, jungle Lee will fall off late but other junglers who scale better will actually have a chance to scale due to higher xp/gold rewards in the jungle. Helping to balance the early game ganking power for late game team fights.

Thoughts?

Tibran

11-12-2012

Lee sin takes skill to play, it is way too easy for an enemy to hide behind a minion, if you miss your Q you've got nothing... now of course some elitists say "no excuse to miss Q" but at the same time those are the same ones saying "no excuse to not dodge Q" I don't think he's op at all.... his damage is lackluster, he dosn't really have a universally reliable CC, and his W is pretty much junk, an itty bitty insignificant shield, which doubles as a dash to a friendly... what if you dont have a friendly?

NinjaSoxs

11-12-2012

Did you read my post?

Btw I don't think Lee Sin is Op, but I think he is very stronk currently.

Magik

11-12-2012

lee sin isnt picked that often because he isnt a top tier jungle

many of the current junglers ARE the late game junglers like skarner. they build gp10s and can carry late game easily

most of your post is based off of incorrect facts

Kanodin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

I doubt it, Lee was still top tier in the season 1 jungle.

NinjaSoxs

11-12-2012

Not posting any facts, just offering an opinion. Thanks for actually reading and giving yours .
((edit because I misread))