Season 3 competitive team, serious only

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Commander Crunch

11-12-2012

So, I had made a 5's with my friends, but they decided they'd join up with some others.
I'm looking to make a team that is willing to train, on schedule, and work cohesively.
The main problem NA teams have against the Koreans is we lack cohesiveness, in my team I seek to fix that with a few things. This is not just for fun, I want to make it to nationals, and I am willing to put every minute I can into getting ready for it.
We will watch Nationals videos, World Championship vids, anything and everything of the best teams, study team comps, do our own theory crafting, etc.
There isn't a tryout, really, just add me (Teldramon IGN), and we will play a few games and I'll decide if you are good enough, and to my liking. I won't say I'm the best, but I will strive to be, and train to be, and I will only accept others who are trying as well, and who are atleast decent to amazing. No ELO requirement, I've met darn good players in ELO hell, so it is not reliable.
I will personally manage the team, get us into tournements, and seek to get us sponsored. Add me, gg, and hf, friends.

DeNation

11-12-2012

If your looking to build a team count me in DeNation

xXMexicaXx

11-12-2012

men i want that too, i want to win a real price for playing this, im lvl30 very good jungler, tank, im not busy until new year so i can practice, play whit the team every time,etc. add me and talk

Iscariot Pisces

11-14-2012

Looking for dedicated team as well, can play all roles, but I main Jungle Skarner or Middle Orianna. Add me ingame Iscariot Pisces

RayK47

11-14-2012

I'm down for this. Mid > Jungle > ADC > Support > Top (top is last because I don't have that many champs).

Summoner name: RayK47

Mid: Ahri, Fizz, Viktor (mains) + more
Jungle: Skarner, Lee Sin, Elise (mains) + more
Support: Alistar, Janna, Karma, Kayle, Nidalee
ADC: Ashe, Ezreal, Graves, Corki (mains)
Top: Irelia (main), Darius, Shen, Volibear, Olaf

So hope to see you on League!

DpG Akyalas

11-14-2012

Everything you posted in your initial statements, is perfect w/ the ideas I've been thinking about for my own position in this game. I main support b/c I love it, next to that I top lane and jungle. Please add me in game so we can discuss matters further.

-IGN Fatalimpactt

goatlife

11-14-2012

i've been looking for the exact same thing

ign: King Boco

Nico8105

Recruiter

11-15-2012

Count Me in!!

(IGN: Nico8105)

Niqqers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

Let me know for adc

Earth NA

01-02-2013

I would like to try out for Adc