Lol at "People play new TT more!!11oneone"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aexalven

11-12-2012

No ****. Old TT had no attention at all, no promotion, no spotlights, no updates no nothing. Majority of players i bet didnt even know the map existed.
Or, if the knew, they got stomped once, cried like a baby and ran away.

But now we got new, wow, shiny map and people are trying it. 90 % players playing new TT didnt even play the old one, i can bet my balls on it, yet they will be screaming very loud that "LOL THE OLD ONE SUCK U JUST HATE CHANGES BLAHBLAGHBA"

youmadbroimnasty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

The old TT wasn't that great the new 1 is more interesting and fast paced ^_^

Aexalven

11-12-2012

1. Not interesting at all
2. Brainless LETSFIGHT THEN DIE THEN FIGHT AGAIN fest

youmadbroimnasty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

the old twisted tree line was a joke farm ward mid farm farm farm farm farm

Aexalven

11-12-2012

Then you were a **** player

You farm bot?
LOL FREE DRAGON UPPER TOWER AND TOP JUNGLE, GG I won you lost.

MaximusEvil

11-12-2012

I loved the old TT map, with the proper team comp/team work, you could snowball around 5min mark, and just rape session.

Funny thing is that I would never kill inhibs, until we could safely ace, and push. OLD TT>NEW TT. nuff said ****as

Aexalven

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusEvil View Post
I loved the old TT map, with the proper team comp/team work, you could snowball around 5min mark, and just rape session.

Funny thing is that I would never kill inhibs, until we could safely ace, and push. OLD TT>NEW TT. nuff said ****as
This. Not pushing inhis was the best tactics. Shame people were too brainless to adjust and wanted just to pushpushpsuh and then LOL U TURTLE U FUKIN N00B L2P.

And I say, l2push

Redenbacher

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aexalven View Post
Shame people were too brainless to adjust...
I love irony!

MaximusEvil

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
I love irony!
Adjusting to a new map, instead of adjusting tactics are 2 very different things. It wasnt a hard concept to learn, DONT push inhib, until you could safely win... didnt take 2 long, maybe 20mins max if you were smart.

Now for this new map, sigh so many things wrong with it, jungle is boring, altars are Dominion inspired, and no more red buff, NO WARDS, SOOOOOO GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

I miss the old TT map, it was truly a fun map. This new map got boring after 3-4 times.

Redenbacher

11-12-2012

Right. You're adapting to the tactics necessary on the NEW MAP. The new map requires new tactics and many of the old TT fanatics are too attached to them to let it go. They don't want to adjust. I find that amusing in the context of the post I quoted. If you think it's just a 'brainless fight fest', then you're doing it wrong. There is no mode in LoL that is a brainless fight fest unless you're playing at entry-level Elo where there is no meta game.

I just don't get how this one is more 'boring'. You want to not like it because it's different, fine... but more boring?

The strategy for the old map, you say, is don't push. So... passively farm until the enemy screws up. That's more exciting? I don't agree. Waiting 20 minutes to win a game you already won? Hahaha. No. Even Riot has stated numerous times that they're moving towards limiting passive gameplay. It's not fun to play, and it's not fun to watch.

I do agree that the new jungle is pretty lame. Predictable was good, but it is not set up for clever invasions or any kind of interesting play other than clearing, ganking, clearing, etc.

No wards is the best damn thing that could have happened. Risks are exciting. Wards remove risk. Plus, active vision requires good map awareness and timing - that's more fun than dropping a ward and running away.