Stop pinging.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wade Wils0n

11-12-2012

We get it. Your lane enemy is MIA. We saw your first ping. And your second. And third. Now that you have pinged 20 times on the same spot in 4 seconds I am not going to come help you out of spite.

EDIT: Downvotes, downvotes everywhere. IDGAF. Ping spammers deserve punishment. I report for spamming on the really bad ones.

SuzukuKun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Sadly that isn't always the case
Better to ping 4 times than to ping once and have it go by unnoticed

JustDeckeredBoys

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzukuKun View Post
Sadly that isn't always the case
Better to ping 4 times than to ping once and have it go by unnoticed
thats nice.. but please only do this once, or at most twice, a game.

fawesomez

11-12-2012

So when I warded river and pinged trundle multiple times coming down the river so that extended ashe could retreat and not die went unseen and unheard. watdo?

orc72

11-12-2012

i hate that. The ping so many times that I cant see what there pinging at cause the mini map is constantly glowing.

Wade Wils0n

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawesomez View Post
So when I warded river and pinged trundle multiple times coming down the river so that extended ashe could retreat and not die went unseen and unheard. watdo?
If your Ashe missed the first 3 or 4 pings, what makes you think she is going to get it on the next 10?

Xsayarsa

11-12-2012

Pretty much sums up my game last night, it was a series of spamming pings and little team chat. We won but I dreamt about " ding ding ding ding"

From PR

11-12-2012

yeah, cuz some ppl are idiots, the lane can be warded, and u can see the enemy coming, yet ur just sitting there pushing the lane, and ur teammate starts to ping multiple times, some ppl are retarded and they will just sit there pushing even tho u ping and the lane was warded... then get killed and blame the team...

i rather spam the ping and annoy them, than just ping once... some ppl need to be pinged more than 100 times to let them know someone is coming.. cuz they like in their own world pushing the lane..

Tyhan

11-12-2012

At this point I swear you might as well just spam retreat pings to everyone on the map constantly whenever the person you're laning against is mia.

Armageddon2099

11-12-2012

The only time pings annoy me is when allies ping you to back up when you're clearly already doing so. You are clearly moving away from the enemy and walking to safety when "DING DING DING DING DING DING DING" "Ally has signaled for you to retreat from the enemies!". Oh really, you think that's a good idea? I would have had no idea.

Pings to alert allies of ganks/signal to go in are good. Asinine pings like that are not.