Split the Community Between Two Maps?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Javier Pwns

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

First of all, they're the two 3v3 maps are not similar at ALL, besides the fact that they're both 3v3. Second of all the Twisted Treeline wasn't such a piece of **** like the new map.

We don't want this tiny map with the speed shrine and those retarded altars, we want the old 3v3 map as a playable map because quite frankly the new one is a piece of ****.

MaximusEvil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

I agree

BronzeDionysus

11-12-2012

Wow Rage much? There's no need for that. I like the new map and its redesigned jungle. Makes for a faster paced game.

MaximusEvil

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeDionysus View Post
Wow Rage much? There's no need for that. I like the new map and its redesigned jungle. Makes for a faster paced game.
Then go play dominion.

I want back the old TT, made for a much better game

Regards

11-12-2012

You're going to find you're actually in the minority and you'll get over it.

GhoSTmaNFu

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusEvil View Post
Then go play dominion.

TT was designed to be around 20-30min game

Once riot releases the information that have gathered from the new TT it will most likely show that games have been ending around that time instead of long turtles around 40-60+ minute games sometimes longer than a normal SR game.

I played old tt more than SR and I like new TT more than old TT

Dominion games are even faster than 20-30min so if you want to go play dominion you are looking for a way different type of game play then what new TT is also a lot faster gameplay.

Have you even played dominion and compared it to the new TT or are you just saying capturing an altar = Dominion

Turtle Omega

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regards View Post
You're going to find you're actually in the minority and you'll get over it.
^ This
Crybabies gonna cry on the forum where they seem like a majority, when only about 5% of the playerbase frequents the forum

Boagster

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusEvil View Post
Then go play dominion.

You do know that Dominion plays nothing like the new TT, right? The only similarity they share with the new TT that isn't shared amongst all modes is a few items and the speed shrine. If you try to say the altars are from Dominion, you clearly haven't played Dominion.

Zillerz

11-12-2012

New TT = Old TT + CS
Simple formula, I ain't not math professor

Spectre4802

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boagster View Post
You do know that Dominion plays nothing like the new TT, right? The only similarity they share with the new TT that isn't shared amongst all modes is a few items and the speed shrine. If you try to say the altars are from Dominion, you clearly haven't played Dominion.
This is so true.

"Ugh, capturing things? That's something you do on Dominion! Therefore they are the same! Disagree with me and you get a downvote."