Lee Sin Is the First Hero To Make Me Truly Consider Quitting League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deikan

11-12-2012

Lol obviously OP wasn't playing league over a year or two ago. You don't even know what true imbalance is like.

innocuousowl

11-12-2012

lee sin is op imo, i always ban him. his kit is too powerful and he snowballs like hell. sure late late game he can't really carry but up until then he dominates all. and the first half of the game 90% of the time will determine the outcome of the game, so yes i ban his ass every time.

Tempestphile

11-12-2012

I find Lee sin fairly trash if you can dodge his Q

Armageddon2099

11-12-2012

I love all the people trying to defend Lee. The only champion played more than Lee is Ez. I dunno about you, but as much as I like Lee, he's too dominant in the jungle right now. I really hope the jungle changes pushes him out. But, as it stands right now, he can gank even the most heavily warded lanes cause of his W and Q, counter gank with the best of them, and has the utility to keep him relevant in the late game. He is picked almost 100% of the time in Gold Elo, and the team that gets him usually snowballs to victory because he snowballs hard while simultaneously snowballing the lanes he ganks.

windwhispers

11-12-2012

OP now, and always has been. It's just the nature of being a ultra high mobility jungling laner assassin tank carry who excels at everything. Because he's Free Win, the blind monk.

But seriously now--too much mobility, damage, survivability, cc. His kit is way too good to have the kind of base damage and stats that he has.

Hotdogs

11-12-2012

dont tell anyone about op champs
just play them
and gain free elo

Mhm916

11-12-2012

Generally saying, you are a little b*tch.

Ternce

11-12-2012

The thing that bothers me most about Lee Sin is that he screams at the top of his lungs with every special move and auto attack. It's really really annoying when you play a super tanky champion like Singed or Udyr and he is trying to kill you.

And he won't stop. The champion will not stop attacking you in spite of the futility of it. And even when he's dead, you can still hear him, grunting, screaming, and kicking. It's maddening. And I can't turn the volume off because if I do, I won't get to hear the noise that Skarner makes when he runs out of the bushes.

guitarnoob16

11-12-2012

i love lee sin....dragon fist is the best skin ever...he is not op...just requires alot of skill...u prob one of those guys who liske to 1v1 every chance you get n go 4 kills..they pick jayce...go irelia...farm n S**t on him mid game..learn to counter build