Lee Sin Is the First Hero To Make Me Truly Consider Quitting League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skariy

11-12-2012

So we've dealt with a lot of balancing issues in the past, but usually (not always), they eventually get dealt with. For example, Jayce was imbalanced enough that I would have quit the game because of him, without a second thought. He was just a generally broken hero, far over the line of any acceptable balance disparity (LoL will never be 100% balanced). Jayce, however, was nerfed, and this has brought him more in line. Rengar is another recent example of this

Lee Sin is different. Lee Sin has been left is this grossly overpowered state for ages, and patch after patch goes by, with Lee Sin being picked or banned in 100% of games, and nothing is done to fix him. It's just not fun playing against Lee Sin anymore, and I'm considering quitting the game over it

He's just so horribly overpowered, and he's been that way for far too long. Does anyone else feel this way about Lee Sin?

Lux chan

11-12-2012

Most people don't know how to play him properly. Any champion can seem OP in the right hands.

gsai

11-12-2012

I haven't seen a lee sin ban in a long time.

lolSeb

11-12-2012

Banned 100% on what planet? The 300 ELO planet?
Also if you're quitting the game over 1 champion that you dislike, grow a pair.

Scarlet Flandre

11-12-2012

this looks familiar
oh wait http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2785636

NA Kenneth

11-12-2012

And the moon landing was a setup

ZeIse

11-12-2012

And you give no reasons as to why he is in an overpowered state, giving no credit to your argument and no method of rebuttal.

Give clear and cut reasons as to why you think he's overpowered. I would love to know. He's a veritable swiss army knife with little resources to manage, true. But even he has his limitations, and weaknesses that can be exploited.

Gløry

11-12-2012

Lee's capacity for beinh a huge dick, killing you, and getting away with 1 hp is pretty intense.

However, even the most fed lee sin would be hard pressed to carry the game. It's a common saying that lee can't carry. It's really bad when lee himself gets fed.

I've had some of my most frustrating moments in league vs Lee Sin. but in every single one of them, I was hit by sonic wave once or sometimes even twice. So there you have it.

I WILL say that W-ing to a nearby minion, hitting you with the slow on E, and using that to line up his Q is incredibly annoying. It's like, be a man, take the shot. haha.

T Le B

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NA Kenneth View Post
And the moon landing was a setup
Hey now. You can't disprove that.
What you can disprove is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skariy View Post
...and patch after patch goes by, with Lee Sin being picked or banned in 100% of games...

SuzukuKun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

That guy isn't even level 30