Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dark Lux

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS173548dcbf83aacec9fc3

11-12-2012

Riot pls. We need this skin, it'd be awesome. Think about it. Her spells would be shadows, or something like black light, if you can manage that. Maybe just pure absence of light.

Q could be a projectile similar to her current Q, but obviously dark instead of light, with particles drifting off of it.

W, same procedure with the current W as above.

E, a pool of shadow that seems to draw in the light.

R, a beam like her current R, but at the point of origin there would be a shadowy explosion, and the beam itself would have dark tendrils curling around it. The beam needn't be black, it could be a dark violet or blue.

She'd look like, I dunno, maybe like what Dark Link looks like compared to Link. Red or maybe dark violet/blue eyes, dark clothing, maybe a slightly more aggressive-looking outfit, if that makes sense. Same cheerful smile.

Her voice overs could change too, it'd be a bit weird for Dark Lux to say "Lighting the way!"

Maybe some things like "The shadows guide me." "Abandon all hope." "Misery loves company." for her ult she would of course just say "Despair." or something, ominously. No shouting for Dark Lux. Laugh would be the same, maybe with a bit of echo on the end. *****es love echo.

Taunt: "The light fades. And with it, so do you."

Joke: "Join the Dark Side. We have [insert something here, "Free dental" or "cookies" perhaps]."

There's probably some concept art somewhere but I have noobs to laser. I'll find some later. If I can't find any, I'll make some myself.

IS173548dcbf83aacec9fc3

11-12-2012

Don't just up/downvote without posting your opinion </3

NinjaCÅT

11-12-2012

Quote:
Lux chan:
Don't just up/downvote without posting your opinion </3

tbh I really don't like the idea ... sorry

lolSeb

11-12-2012

I like the idea.. would honestly be awesome to use in game

8 Bit Astronaut

Recruiter

11-12-2012

It is a very uncreative idea.
I mean c'mon.. "Dark Lux"?

Nova

11-12-2012

Riot doesn't care

Luxiere

11-12-2012

But.. she's the Lady of Luminosity.. being dark wouldn't make sense

And dark Garen would appear.

Kawaii black man

Recruiter

11-12-2012

Lux needs a princess skin. tired of all that militaristic bs.

Critmaster Garen

11-12-2012

dark theme is too cheap and overdone imo, ive seen better ideas for lux skins. plus, if its not done really well, you basically end up with "morgana lux". hextech, angelic or princess lux all sounded better for my taste.

ActionButlerGO

11-12-2012

Isn't Morgana already Dark Lux?