What can we do about Nasus?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WesIey

11-12-2012

every tanky item to be unkillable+lastwhisper +500 Q damage farmed does it all. he doesnt need anything.

GB2Kitchen

11-12-2012

Link to the videos pls.

Louie Kaboom

11-12-2012

Nasus does not need buffed.

iMyung

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimPhenom View Post
That its real easy to gang bang him and rape him in lane is also a weakness
It doesn't matter who you play. When you're getting ganked all day while your lane naturally pushes, getting denied all your creeps due to their jungler and you're getting tower dove multiple times by the top laner and his jungler while your own jungler jacks off in his jungle, you're going to lose the lane no matter what. There's no champion in the game that would have done better with no jungle help.

Nasus won 1 game and lost 1 game. The game he lost wasn't even his champion's fault.

GB2Kitchen

11-12-2012

Link pls.

MaitreJoris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzlater View Post
You should have watched TPA Stanley's Nasus a couple days prior. Put Voyboy to shame. Stanley walked down lane, past two towers and just farmed outside their base tower, he then proceeded to walk up lane, past two towers and killed the enemy Rengar.
I'm Thai and I have to say that BKT is pretty bad.

They can barely win against a random 5 v 5 in an event held at ThLoL. They're nothing compared to the top teams.

smokemyblackpole

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimPhenom View Post
Well last night we saw Nasus have his fun in the sun vs Wickd and for what it was worth it was great to see my favorite top laner get picked in a pro tournament and in a FINALS match no less

How ever those matches were great to see him finally get down (and even bust Irelia's ass more than once) but it always put on show Nasus' GLARING weaknesses all around.

I wanted to know if Riot has anything ANYTHING at all in store for our Anubis in the coming future?
What's sad is that snooeph pretty much ignored nasus all game when nasus has 0 escapes and is a free kill if he's pushed mid way. IMO it was more the CLG jungler being lazy and or not realizing how weak nasus is in lane. It's pre much the same as jungling vs. darius or morde teams and ignoring their lanes when they have 0 mobility or escapes.

PraiseTheWallSnK

11-12-2012

I would really like to see a nasus 'rework' to say.

I feel that he just needs some numbers changed, his W tweaked and his Q have a cap of some sort so he can get potential buffs in the future. Just my opinion though...

EyeOfTheHawks

11-12-2012

Replace his E with something useful, thats all I think he needs. A bonus-AD scaling dog-bite? A magic-damage based single target armor debuff? I just find he needs another attack skill.

Playing Nasus, you're putting all your cards in getting massive Q-Farm. You get denied that, you're pretty much totally useless all game. Try to Wither/scare their ADC, they can just kill you before it even matters.

I say hold off on a mobility rework until season 3 to see how the meta shifts with jungle changes. But you know.. he is a totally badass dog, a leap/hop of sorts would make sense..