What can we do about Nasus?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King GrimPhenom

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Well last night we saw Nasus have his fun in the sun vs Wickd and for what it was worth it was great to see my favorite top laner get picked in a pro tournament and in a FINALS match no less

How ever those matches were great to see him finally get down (and even bust Irelia's ass more than once) but it always put on show Nasus' GLARING weaknesses all around.

I wanted to know if Riot has anything ANYTHING at all in store for our Anubis in the coming future?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King GrimPhenom

Senior Member

11-12-2012

bump for the sands of the desert!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hexerin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-12-2012

morello stated there's really nothing they can do, and has said this many many times across many nasus threads

the only way nasus will ever receive buffs is if he loses the infinite scaling on his Q


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Avantcore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

11-12-2012

You should have watched TPA Stanley's Nasus a couple days prior. Put Voyboy to shame. Stanley walked down lane, past two towers and just farmed outside their base tower, he then proceeded to walk up lane, past two towers and killed the enemy Rengar.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...J98g1c#t=2009s


Found a VOD of it. If the timecode doesn't work it starts at 33:28.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deceive or AFK

Member

11-12-2012

I play Nasus and I wouldn't mind capping his Q at +300 or so in exchange for buffing the rest of his kit to make him not such a pushover early game. His ult is one of the absolute best in the entire game though ._.

Yeah sure its fun getting it up to 500-600, but its impractical and a stupid reason to hold him back.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King GrimPhenom

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexerin View Post
morello stated there's really nothing they can do, and has said this many many times across many nasus threads
His legacy will drift away? ;_; Blown away into eternity, like the sands of the desert?

Well this is unfair...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hexerin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimPhenom View Post
His legacy will drift away? ;_; Blown away into eternity, like the sands of the desert?

Well this is unfair...
at least he won't be lonely, there's plenty of "useless" champs he can hang out with.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iMyung

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimPhenom View Post
Well last night we saw Nasus have his fun in the sun vs Wickd and for what it was worth it was great to see my favorite top laner get picked in a pro tournament and in a FINALS match no less

How ever those matches were great to see him finally get down (and even bust Irelia's ass more than once) but it always put on show Nasus' GLARING weaknesses all around.

I wanted to know if Riot has anything ANYTHING at all in store for our Anubis in the coming future?
So Nasus' glaring weakness is Saintvicious sitting in the jungle the entire game farming, never coming top, not even once, while getting 2v1'd top the entire game until Irelia gets superfarmed and denies you all your creeps?

Oh, that weakness?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King GrimPhenom

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMyung View Post
So Nasus' glaring weakness is Saintvicious sitting in the jungle the entire game farming, never coming top, not even once, while getting 2v1'd top the entire game until Irelia gets superfarmed and denies you all your creeps?

Oh, that weakness?
That its real easy to gang bang him and rape him in lane is also a weakness


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaiden

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeciEVE or AFK View Post
I play Nasus and I wouldn't mind capping his Q at +300 or so in exchange for buffing the rest of his kit to make him not such a pushover early game. His ult is one of the absolute best in the entire game though ._.

Yeah sure its fun getting it up to 500-600, but its impractical and a stupid reason to hold him back.
+300 is really absolutely nothing, I've had +600 at 24 minutes in a ranked match on him before(albeit that kind of thing isn't the norm but its possible in the right lane matchup)


12