Old Spice Hecarim

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soraka Goes Mid

11-12-2012

Good skin idea, or best skin idea?

Exprima

11-12-2012

Lmfao!!! Do it, Riot!

Weirding ways

11-12-2012

Hello summoners.
Look at your hecarim. Now back to me. Now back to your hecarim. Now back to me.
Sadly, he isn't me. But if you stopped using that boring old default skin and got Old Spice Hecarim, he could look like he's me. Look down, back up. Where are you? You're at the Rift, with the hecarim your hecarim could look like. Whats in your hands, back at me, it's free farm for that item you love. Look again. The gold is now Riot Points. Anything is possible when your hecarim looks like Old Spice and not default. I'm a horse.

We're not saying this skin will make your hecarim an invincible rampaging juggernaut of death, but we are insinuating it.

iixSILENT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirding ways View Post
Hello summoners.
Look at your hecarim. Now back to me. Now back to your hecarim. Now back to me.
Sadly, he isn't me. But if you stopped using that boring old default skin and got Old Spice Hecarim, he could look like he's me. Look down, back up. Where are you? You're at the Rift, with the hecarim your hecarim could look like. Whats in your hands, back at me, it's free farm for that item you love. Look again. The gold is now Riot Points. Anything is possible when your hecarim looks like Old Spice and not default. I'm a horse.

We're not saying this skin will make your hecarim an invincible rampaging juggernaut of death, but we are insinuating it.
Lol'ed...+1, would read again.

The Bushmaster

11-12-2012

bump. The only reason this skin doesn't exist is because Riot hates America. Stop hating America, Riot. Make Old Spice Hecarim. Obviously for copyright reasons they'd have to call it something else, but we all know.... we all know. Grungy Nunu? Yes, because we don't know that's the Cookie Monster and Oscar The Grouch.

risetosovengarde

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeezy102 View Post
bump. The only reason this skin doesn't exist is because Riot hates America. Stop hating America, Riot. Make Old Spice Hecarim. Obviously for copyright reasons they'd have to call it something else, but we all know.... we all know. Grungy Nunu? Yes, because we don't know that's the Cookie Monster and Oscar The Grouch.
Annie in Wonderland...