@Riot - Can you make the 50 elo added before you give us the season rewards :-)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hax0r

11-12-2012

I know it is stupid to ask and the typical response is calling me a noob, but at least hear my story )

I ended season 1 on 960 elo, at the start of season 2 the soft reset put me at 1200, which i tanked to 850 elo in the first month.
I uninstalled LOL with how bad i was at it, but after a couple of months i re installed it and started practicing heaps on normals and watching/reading a lot of strategies.
I climbed myself from 850 elo to 1468 at 12 elo a win, no duo-q at all.

But i have just never been able to get above that, every time its 3 wins in a row and 3 losses in a row or something like that.

I know it's selfish of me and i'm not entitled to any of it, but if i got 1500 (gold) It would make all the hard work i did over the season really feel like an accomplishment.

I read you will be adding 50 elo upon soft reset to compensate for decay etc. Please consider adding it before you give the rewards, Of course I will keep trying till the servers go down, but please consider this.

Sincerely,
A Loyal Fan ))

Vartazian

11-12-2012

How would it feel like an Accomplishment if its GIVEN to you?

Suri Cruise

11-12-2012

season isnt gonna end so dw

Hax0r

11-12-2012

Because of the progress i made throughout the season.
I already feel a huge accomplishment dragging myself from 800elo, and I'm sure in season 3 I'll have even more improvement.
You can check my profile and how hard I've worked for it, but like i said I'm do not feel entitled or begging riot for it.
Just voicing a thought that i'm sure would please alot of people in my situation.

Timeless

11-12-2012

Ok so you're 1369 elo right now 1419 elo wnt change anything

Hax0r

11-12-2012

The ranking system has changed, it goes off highest all time earned, mine is 1468.
The 50 elo at the reset is going to be added to this score.
I was fluctuating between 1430 and 1460 for at least 50 games, just these last few weeks i've been on tilt.
But climbing from 1350 onwards is always easy for me, i get a good 5 or 6 game streak, then 1460 happens again (

Dantragk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

You're asking for 131 elo. So.. no.

Deikan

11-12-2012

ahahaha no.

Daryslash

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hax0r View Post
The ranking system has changed, it goes off highest all time earned, mine is 1468.
The 50 elo at the reset is going to be added to this score.

I was fluctuating between 1430 and 1460 for at least 50 games, just these last few weeks i've been on tilt.
But climbing from 1350 onwards is always easy for me, i get a good 5 or 6 game streak, then 1460 happens again (

hmm no, not really.

The soft reset will be calculated with your current elo, not your all time highest.

But what you're asking is absurd anyway.