Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

SO, i was spamming Lux laugh and a teammate ragequit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atalie Louise

11-12-2012

I guess this person was just too lazy to mute character sounds?

What a dumbass

TheUndeadFish

11-12-2012

Bind your laugh and E to the same hotkey. Since most escapes are on E you can troll laugh while you are escaping/sheilding/healing. I can't think of any E that don't have casting animations that your laugh would stop you from running if you were actually trying to escape.

Wade Wils0n

11-12-2012

What it is called when you do something for the sole purpose of pissing off people that you are supposed to be working with? Oh, that's right. Trolling. Spamming /l is just being as big of an ******* as you can get away with. Spam emotes, get reported. If I saw that guy in the tribunal I would definitely pardon, because you provoked him, you dick.

chuckdeez59

11-12-2012

report him

DjJazzman

11-12-2012

I always do this whenever I play Taric mid, its great.

TheUndeadFish

11-12-2012

Quote:
Wade Wils0n:
What it is called when you do something for the sole purpose of pissing off people that you are supposed to be working with? Oh, that's right. Trolling. Spamming /l is just being as big of an ******* as you can get away with. Spam emotes, get reported. If I saw that guy in the tribunal I would definitely pardon, because you provoked him, you dick.

They removed your ability to spam taunt and laugh before season 1 even started. There is an internal cooldown on it now. You missed out on the days of /t /t /t /t /t /t all being pressed at quarter-second intervals.

orc72

11-12-2012

Quote:
Narvuntien:
I made a jungler rage quit when I took our blue with my laser from mid lane.. repeatedly...

I think I probably deserved a report but still.. he should learn to smite or give the blue to mid when I ask.

it is too much fun... so hard not to troll while playing lux :S

you coulda warded the enemy blue buff and done the same thing, resulting in being beneficial to your team instead of harmful