Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

SO, i was spamming Lux laugh and a teammate ragequit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raptamei

11-12-2012

Nunu Bot.

Ha.
Ha.
Ha.
Ha.
Ha.
Ha.
Ha.
Ha.
Ha.
Ha.
Ha.
Ha.
Ha.

Deceive or AFK

11-12-2012

Quote:
Cartod:
No, they'll just play it out with the terrible comp, and you'll lose because your team is weak. They still try, but you just lose.

99% of the time the guy who is trollpicking the revive/promote karma is going to say/do something bannable in the game like spamming n-words, running down mid to feed, spamming wards in fountain, and/or AFK'ing when he realizes he literally can't do anything in the match.

I've seen it happen dozens of times. The ones who do still play -are- going to afk and rage. It's why they picked revive/promote karma in the first place.

If they play it out and try, then whatevs, it was a lost match anyway because people rage like 5 year olds when they don't get to play the lane they wanted, and all sense of teamwork gets thrown out the window instantly when you get a player like that. I'm still gonna try, and I won't report the guy if he actually plays, but this is like a one in a million chance of getting the guy who is going to play seriously as promote/revive karma once that match starts.

Logios

11-12-2012

Quote:
Le Misérable:
If he asked you to stop and you didn't ... it's a form of harrassment.

No it's not because laughing is harmless. Nothing in the summoners code about not laughing.

Nave222

11-12-2012

setting the laugh on A....oWo!!

OMAAGAWW MUST DO THIS

OHOHOOHO

Layorz

11-12-2012

I'd report you both.

Drewbie

11-12-2012

happened in a game i was in, there was a Taric who kept spamming you know what and the whole team was gettin pretty pissed, 2 people left haha, thank goodness the game was almost over. we still won 3v5 with some nice reports dished out after. Even the enemy team was annoyed

It's truly outrageous

Saccharina

11-12-2012

protip: you can mute character sounds

darkwithless

11-12-2012

sir if I didn't have a line drawn somewhere on masochism, I would take that karma thing as a challenge, assuming solo que on SR. That said Revive promote Karma might actually be good on Dom, idk.

Rurumiki

11-12-2012

I've done this with Lulu laugh and Teemo laugh.

Remember, League is a PvP game. That means Player versus Player. Your teammates are players too. Go forth, and spam /laugh!

A Swarm of Koala

11-12-2012

I replaced Lux's laugh sound file with Darius's.

Ha.

Huh.

Ho.