Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

SO, i was spamming Lux laugh and a teammate ragequit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deceive or AFK

11-12-2012

Quote:
Slarg232:
What button is Screenshot, anyway? F9?

Print screen -> MS Paint -> Paste

I'm sure theres a real hotkey for it, but i cba to find it since its a different button for every game.

TheMishthra

11-12-2012

Quote:
DeciEVE or AFK:
got the player perm banned. I've been watching his account for over 2 weeks now, his honor got reset and he hasnt played a game since then.

How would he play if he's perma?

Darqside

11-12-2012

Quote:
Patchness:
I'm not really sure who should be reported in this case.

You aren't sure a player who left a game on purpose should be reported?

Mäg

11-12-2012

This is how you win top every time in low elo:

Step 1. Play Garen
Step 2. Bind your laugh to a key, I use A
Step 3. Stand between your opponent and the minions to completely zone him out (Garen can do this to every melee champ in the game)
Step 4. Repeatedly press A
Step 5. Enjoy your free kill when your opponent gets pissed off and charges at you.

Note: Junglers are *******s. Use wards.

Deceive or AFK

11-12-2012

Quote:
Cartod:
You should never call bluffs in this game

I call bluffs all the time, it's how you get that idiot who says "LAWLAWL U CALLED MY LANE I GO KARMA REVIVE PROMOTE AND FEED ALL GAME" to quit on his own, instead of having to take a dodge penalty.

You troll them back.

IS173548dcbf83aacec9fc3

11-12-2012

I spam my laugh, taunt, and joke constantly in games, the enemy team sometimes just stops moving.

Cartod

11-12-2012

Quote:
DeciEVE or AFK:
I call bluffs all the time, it's how you get that idiot who says "LAWLAWL U CALLED MY LANE I GO KARMA REVIVE PROMOTE AND FEED ALL GAME" to quit on his own, instead of having to take a dodge penalty.

You troll them back.

I used to think this, until I realized a good portion of these people will play it out just to spite you

FistOf7Dragons

11-12-2012

i hate it when people do that or ping you 100 times for no reason ._. wanted to afk one game because of it

Deceive or AFK

11-12-2012

Quote:
Cartod:
I used to think this, until I realized a good portion of these people will play it out just to spite you

Cool, then they eat a ban for doing it when I screenshot and report them.

They won't do it again once they eat a ban for it, and if its bad enough, they'll perma them on the first offense.

I'll gladly take a loss for some ahole like this to lose his account. That is, ofc, if they feed on purpose and/or AFK out of spite.

Cartod

11-12-2012

Quote:
DeciEVE or AFK:
Cool, then they eat a ban for doing it when I screenshot and report them.

They won't do it again once they eat a ban for it, and if its bad enough, they'll perma them on the first offense.

I'll gladly take a loss for some ahole like this to lose his account. That is, ofc, if they feed on purpose and/or AFK out of spite.

No, they'll just play it out with the terrible comp, and you'll lose because your team is weak. They still try, but you just lose.