What skin do you want to return on Black Friday?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clubbems

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Assuming they even do bring back a few legacies for black friday like they did last year. Which do you want?

Personally, I'm hoping for Snowmerdinger (Highly doubt it) and for Red Baron Corkster.

ReaverKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

I think it would be cute if they brought back a bundle of original low-graphics skins for some of the original Champions who've had "visual updates".

But that's only because I'm "Old school" and my computer is ancient.

KhaotixKhaos

11-12-2012

Yellow Jacket Shen cause Scorpions awesome. other than that workshop shaco is the only other

gsai

11-12-2012

Kitty Katarina.

Scarlet Flandre

11-12-2012

lolipoppy hue
but seriously mistletoe leblanc

DCode

11-12-2012

hoping for lollipoppy for dat creep effect

Enigma Requiem

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsai64 View Post
Kitty Katarina.

This. Any excuse. I find it entirely unfair that I cant throw my monies at Riot just because I was late to the party.

Of course, I totally understand why legacy and such work and how it's fair to the people who -were- there and wouldn't be fair if they started selling it again. Doesn't change the fact that I'd -like- some of the now unavailable skins, but hey, its skins. I'll live.

Oh, and also: Masquerade Eve. Only reason I would ever chance playing her.

Purgex

11-12-2012

They didn't bring back legacy skins, they turned skins in to legacy skins.

Avantcore

11-12-2012

Even though I'm pretty sure they'll be retiring skins, not bringing back legacy skins, I'd really like to pick up curling Veigar or Mighty Jax, if they indeed for some reason bring back some legacy skins for temporary purchase.

Dragon Streaker

11-12-2012

Although it'll probably be skins going legacy instead of legacy skins going on sale I'd love a chance to get masquerade Evelynn cause I love playing her especially in the jungle. I would want Yellow Jacket Shen cause I like to top and want to with shen but I want both of hist mortal combat skins so bad ;_;