Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Did you like the idea

Yes 23 33.33%
No 46 66.67%
Voters 69 .

Suggest: Remove flash, add flash boots

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS13c7fafe7804f7429d10e

11-12-2012

Better idea:
Remove boots, add a boot summoner spell.

Why? Because you see more boots per game than flashes per game.

swiftdynamo

11-12-2012

Or like a flash consumable doesn't Dota have that

Nemesai

11-12-2012

i like your goal... to decrease the overuse of flash as a summoner... and i get y u would make them have a significant downside... it all makes sense to me, and i like the idea. I just think that a little tweaking would make it even better.
Something along the lines of what Lothloran said... maybe every tier 2 boot had a flash active. still allows for a little more choice of summoners, and flash is available, BUT it could decrease early aggression if stuff like ghost doesnt make up for it in lvl 1 teamfights and stuff.
i still dont get why summoners cant be used when ur champ is silenced... the summoner isnt silenced!! only the champ...

I like ur thinking, not sure about the result... keep workin on it

Hotdogs

11-12-2012

if flash boots were really cheap then i would just buy them along with other boots

Umisachi

11-12-2012

Boots are a current standard of the meta, removing flash and re-adding yordle stompers, forces most players to buy yordle stompers, so now you won't be able to buy the regular boots (i.e Merc Threads, Zerkers... etc) which really limits your gameplay, because if you don't buy yordle, they can constantly gank you when you overextend and you wouldn't have a escape tool.

orc72

11-12-2012

Quote:
Lothloran:
what if all the boots came with a flash? Think about that for a second? It would accomplish your main goal: Seeing a diversity in spells/builds AND it would revitalize game play by adding that dynamic,

^-this. otherwise everyone would buy the flash boots.